Status
Not open for further replies.

x720

Incoherent Poster
ISP
airtel, BSNL, MTNL
I know hardly anyone uses TATA CDMA these days, but here goes:
p2nbY5U.jpg

Still the best mobile network I have ever used. RIP.

So what will happen to Tata CDMA MH Circle if they come to Mumbai circle & there is no CDMA network of both Tata & Reliance

I guess they will be shutting Mumbai & Mh circle at same time

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

Then what will happen as I said above to people who will roam in Mumbai with a MH CDMA connection ? U from which circle ? If possible I will try to buy a Tata CDMA sim on Saturday

They already have 3g in Mh circle , now a days Tata gsm is charging roaming rates while using Mumbai sim in Mh & vice versa but incoming is free / call rates are high

I'm from Mumbai. TATA stores in Mumbai will not sell you new connections. You could try getting one from a distributor, but I don't see the point. Post 30th June, if TATA goes ahead with the shutdown, MUM will not have a CDMA network, and MH in-roamers will not get any network. I don't see the issue with that. If you need to be in both circles, get Idea or maybe VF. I'd prefer the former though, purely because of Idea's superior MH network.

Almost all operators have this different/high calling while roaming in Mumbai or vice versa except UNINOR bcoz even in Mumbai call rate is 1p/s in idea network but data is charged

Status
Not open for further replies.