• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,733

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Its nice to see D2H is added New Tamil Channel "CAPTAIN TV"

But they have removed VASANTH TV and added CAPTAIN TV...

If they can add POLIMER, PUDIYA THLAIMURAI TV also it will be great....

They moved VASANTH TV to Channel Active Screen. A good move by D2H to add CAPTAIN TV. But we still need DISCOVERY TAMIL, Puthia Thalaimurai TV

According to their recent advt on facebook and local newspapers of south, they are going to add more channels. Maa Movies, Maa Music etc etc ...

----------

Discovery Tamil is coming on d2h and this is for sure . 🙂

Its nice to see D2H is added New Tamil Channel "CAPTAIN TV"

But they have removed VASANTH TV and added CAPTAIN TV...

If they can add POLIMER, PUDIYA THLAIMURAI TV also it will be great....

:thumbup: good news 🙂 😛leasantry:

Add More channels

:Fireworks:

@Karthik - can you tell me your package and the list of tamil channels you are getting right now. it seems like the videocond2n site isnt listing Captain, so i was just curious to know the list of channels.

@Karthik - can you tell me your package and the list of tamil channels you are getting right now. it seems like the videocond2n site isnt listing Captain, so i was just curious to know the list of channels.

Only CAPTAIN TV is missing in the list... remaining all r same...

@ Nandakumar

Rescan your channels, if your not getting the CAPTAIN TV... presently i'm in "South Platinum HD" Package

----------

Tamil Channels which i am getting

Channel No. & Channel Name

801 Sun TV
803 KTV
804 Adithya TV
805 Sun Music
806 Sun News
807 Kailaignar Sethigal
808 JAYA PLUS
809 Chutti TV
811 Star Vijay
813 Jaya TV
815 Kalaignar TV
817 ISAI Aruvi
819 Siripoli
823 Captain TV
825 Raj TV
827 Jaya Max

@ Nandakumar

Rescan your channels, if your not getting the CAPTAIN TV... presently i'm in "South Platinum HD" Package

----------

Tamil Channels which i am getting

Channel No. & Channel Name

801 Sun TV
803 KTV
804 Adithya TV
805 Sun Music
806 Sun News
807 Kailaignar Sethigal
808 JAYA PLUS
809 Chutti TV
811 Star Vijay
813 Jaya TV
815 Kalaignar TV
817 ISAI Aruvi
819 Siripoli
823 Captain TV
825 Raj TV
827 Jaya Max

@Karthik - i'm still yet to buy D2H, seems like there is going to be an offer for Diwali so waiting to cash in, also making necessary modification to my home like getting extra plug points, a mount to keep the settop box (so that there wont be any magnetic interference) and wall mount for my TV. so to say im doing the preparation for my D2H experience, once that done i will go ahead and purchase

In the D2H tamil channel list Podhigai Channel in missing....

----------

I just saw the D2H website ...i have a query, earlier apart from the base pack i guess the customer gets to add 1 or 2 add on packs for free ......now is it free or the customer has to pay additional cost to view add on channels......correct me if i am wrong....