Take A relax Nu Never ends on dec 2005

• Thread starter Thread starter hbkwarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,328
H

hbkwarez

I went to wadala Exchange and i have confirmed that Our Plan will not be Hurt!!The Mtnl site says "Limited Perioud" that refers to the Open of the booking perioud of Nu Plan Not terminating Nu Plan.Take a Piece of Cake and relax.HbkNews are always Verified >U can Trust It!!!Mtnl may come up with new plan in 2006 That we can easily change the plan.Love u All And Keep Helping each Other, Thiis Forum Really Rocks!!!

Yaay!!!

ya it better not change 😛.. otherwise how would i fill up my 400 gb hard disk 😛 .. hehehe.. triband rocks 😀..

ya it better not change 😛.. otherwise how would i fill up my 400 gb hard disk 😛 .. hehehe.. triband rocks 😀..

i too got 360 gb drive man it's better that we guys exchange the data we download again and agin over net

Thiis Forum Really Rocks!!![/b]

I love this forum... its just gr8, would wait for the day when MTNL starts 1MBPS connection 24 hr unlimited at affordable price 😛.. am I asking much 😉

at 256kbps. they are loading up thier servers.. 1 mbps. would be to much i think.. btw isnt adsl2 supposed to handle speeds of 25Mbps..? ADSL is only upto 8 mbps.. i thnk that`s whati read. somewhere.plus now there is also VDSL .. at 100 mbps..ohh this wont come here until i have 6 generations of kids in my family 😛

yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!instead of 256 they sud give us 512 at same price+ 8 pm -10am sud come under nu😛

hmm i really dont think they would be able to give any new plans until next year 😀. .maybe a new year delight.. for fellow downloaders.. 😀.. wait and watch i guess... and ya NU does rock 😀... told all my friends to go for it. i dont knwo what the fcuk they are waiting for.. X-(..

instead of 256 they sud give us 512 at same price+ 8 pm -10am sud come under nu[/b]

now that's a looooong night 😛