Taj Mahal

i see the condition of the monuments that are under their control and i see disasters waiting to happen. that's why!
But no disaster has occurred as yet at any of the monuments ?

Yes they could be better maintained but saying Taj mahal is going to collapse might be exaggerating a bit too.

Its really hard at this point in time to know whether there is a problem or not.

Does that guarantee u whether the organisation is working well or not? I mean even bullshit can take u to top. So does that mean u stay there?

Cant this be a similar case, where they just somehow maintained it thru bullshit till now? R u waiting for any untoward thing to happen with any monument, to wake up? Just how long will u keep defending the useless Govt & its equally inefficient departments???

Yes they could be better maintained but saying Taj mahal is going to collapse might be exaggerating a bit too.

Its really hard at this point in time to know whether there is a problem or not.

Are you waiting for disasters to happen? If yes, why? If no, why not?

Why cannot Taj Mahal collapse? Is it immortal?

At what point of time would you be able to tell whether there is a problem or not?

I must say, putting question marks after each and every sentence feels really nice!

Thank you for inspiring me blr_p.

Hehe, even i have put a few question marks! But its just a matter of time, before these questions will be blown away by him. 😛

I doubt that the entire structure would come down , if at all , it will be portions of the buildings... Not to say that is any less detrimental

He is indirectly asking us for proofs, again!

You seem to be a die hard Apple hater.

What the hell is steve jobs supposed to do with it.

Even if it was on a lighter note but my first point is still valid.
NO No! am not an apple hater! infact i love apple! i hate their prices...thats all 🙂
Just trying to be funny...although it seems i failed 🙁

He is indirectly asking us for proofs, again!
How credible is the person that the daily mail interviewed ?

This requires more corroboration from concerned parties. As of now, we do not know either way.

Any fool can say this or that will collapse and start a scare.

And ppl like you say what if he is right ? i say let him or others make a convincing case first.

See, this is exactly the kind of story you expect to see on the news shows, will they make a convincing case, no they will just scare ppl that is all. a little bit later we will read in the newspapers in the inside section how there was nothing to be worried about. A small thing here or there has to be done and all is ok.

I strongly suspect whomever created this story wants more money from govt to maintain the taj. end of story.

if you see the first post of the thread, the link itself has a question mark (?)so, it's still in doubt. it were to collapse at this very instance, the TV media would have broadcasted about it, alteast!

In other news World Vignettes: ‘Big Ben is leaning, claim engineers' - Indian Express‘Big Ben is leaning, claim engineers
'LONDON: The Big Ben, the iconic clock tower of the Palace of Westminster in London, is leaning and its tilt is now visible to the naked eye and is getting worse every year, The Sunday Telegraph reported on Sunday. The top of the tower is about a feet and a half off the perpendicular and if the tilt continues uncorrected, Big Ben would fall one day. But it would take it 4,000 years to reach the angle of Tower of Pisa.
Hmm, so many buildings could be on verge of collapse...

just fact checked one of the claims in that article.
Arjumand Banu[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;] (6 April 1593 – 17 June 1631) widely known by the epithet [/color]Mumtaz Mahal[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;] ([/color]Persian[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;], [/color]Urdu[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;]: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;]ممتاز محل[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;]‎ [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;][mumˈt̪aːz mɛˈɦɛl][/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;]; meaning "the chosen one of the palace")[/color]