Taj Mahal

Mr. senior(vebmetal) and Mr. Admin(sushubh) Ur logic is absolutely foolish. Plz don't comment on any topic without getting sufficient information on the subject. Kya aap dono nahin jante ki 7 wonders ko leke hamesha hi panga raha hai ki vastav mein duniya ke 7 wonders hain kaun-kaun se, aakhir kisi na kisi ko to ye responsibility leni hi thi, waise bhi wo log 7 wonders ka selection khud apne aap nahin kar rahe bulki puri duniya ke logo se voting karwa rahe hain, and I ask U who r U to raise finger against the opinion of the people of the whole world? Kya ye aap decide karenge ki 7 wonders kaun se hain? Aap puri duniya ke king nahin hain. U r only the administrator and senior member of braodband forum.
I request U again not to comment on any topic without getting info on the subject.
Moreover, Mr. admin has called my thread as spam. Yaar my thread is taking only some space of ur website's bandwidth. Can't I take some space for India's pride TAJ. Plz dont degrade the TAJ. It is the great creation of some great ancient architects.
Well, My aim is not to personally attack on you. I m just correcting U. Plz forgive me if my comments have hurted U.
Well, Mr. Newbie, my point is that by creating a democratic facade, some individuals hiding behind a corporation seem to be cashing in heavily on patriotic sentiments of people like you. And like most people, you fall for this bullsh*t. And my finger is raised at you, as well as the NewOpenWorld Corporation, neither of which represent "the opinion of the people of the whole world."

Now if the U.N. was conducting a campaign like this, it would be more credible. But don't get me wrong - I would still think it to be uber lame!!

Kya ye aap decide karenge ki 7 wonders kaun se hain?
If I was deciding the 7 wonders like these people, I wouldn't be on this forum, I would be laughing all the way to the bank :hysterical:

p.s. There is no such thing as being "only the administrator and senior member of braodband [sic] forum." Where were you when the NewOpenAdmin Corporation had the 'official' declaration ceremony in Ibiza, Spain where they crowned Sushubh and I "Kings of the World"?!? I bet you didn't even vote...........

man.. i had visited taj last year..IMHO, i dont think taj is that spectacular to be on a seven wonders list.. agreed that its a beautifull monument.. but it is just the most photogenic building in india.. not a wonder.. i rather prefer ajanta & ellora.. they are right fit to be on seven wonders..

. I rather prefer ajanta & ellora.. they are right fit to be on seven wonders..
Hmmm .Unfortunately its not in the list .

Yes i read about those some time back, certainly a another "must-see" if you happen to be in Maharashtra. Just imagine they were accidentally discovered by a Brit some hundred yrs back on a hunting trip. Certainly in the same league as Petra in Jordan.

Well, Mr. Newbie

U r calling me Mr. Newbie. Thanks for copying me.:thumbsup:

my point is that by creating a democratic facade, some individuals hiding behind a corporation seem to be cashing in heavily on patriotic sentiments of people like you.

Mr. senior, ur silly and illogical comments indicate that U need some psycological treatment, search a good psycologist in South Delhi. U raising finger against democratic method. There would nothing left genuine without democratic method. U r talking about patriotic sentiments, Mr. senior there is nothing wrong if someone has patriotic sentiments. Waise bhi agar koi patriotic sentiments rakhta hai to es se tumhara kya kuch ghis jayega? People like u who see everything from negative view, will always find negative in everything.

And like most people, you fall for this bullsh*t. And my finger is raised at you, as well as the NewOpenWorld Corporation, neither of which represent "the opinion of the people of the whole world."

Mere pyare bhai sahab Mr. senior, I have never said my opinion represents the opinion of the whole world. Don't forget this thing also applies on U. Who are u to raise finger aginst me:madness:? waise bhi tum dono mere upar ungli uthake mera kya bigad loge? Meri sehat pe kuchh asar nahin padega.😛

Now if the U.N. was conducting a campaign like this, it would be more credible. But don't get me wrong - I would still think it to be uber lame!!

When a organisation from Switzerland has taken this responsibility, U r saying U.N would have taken this responsibility. Aur agar U.N. ne ye responsibility li hoti to tab tum ye kahte ki U.N. kaun hota hai responsibility lene wala. tumhare jaise log jo kuchh bhi hota hai, uska ulta hi bolte hain, kyonki wo har jagaha apani taang adaa ke apni heropandi dikhana chahte hain, bilkul tumhari tarha. Unko bolne ke liye kuch na kuch matter to chahiye hi, jo bhi juban pe aaya bina soche samjhe ghapak se bol diya. And today, I read several threads in this forum and noticed that, whenever any person starts any thread, U(both Admin and U) always poke ur dirty nose unnecessarily into his thread with ur silly and illogical ideas. You dont want to listen any one, U consider urself a super genius. Tum log hamesha yahi sochte ho ki jo kuch bhi tum kah rahe ho wohi sahi hai, baki sab log galat hain. Yaar mana ki tum log Admin aur senior member ho eska matlab ye thode hi hai ki tum log dusron ki khopdi pe chadh ke bethoge. Jab tum log dusron ki baat sunna aur manna hi nahin chahte to forum ke members ko thread start karne ki permission hi kyon dete ho, khud hi thread start karo aur khud hi har topic ka conclusion nikal lo, ya phir forum ko close hi kar do. Ur(admin's and ur) long tongue works like a scissor which is completely blunt and useless.

If I was deciding the 7 wonders like these people, I wouldn't be on this forum, I would be laughing all the way to the bank :hysterical:

Yaar tumhe 7 wonders decide karne ke liye kah kaun raha hai. Tumhe to koi ghaas bhi nahin dalega.😛

p.s. There is no such thing as being "only the administrator and senior member of braodband [sic] forum." Where were you when the NewOpenAdmin Corporation had the 'official' declaration ceremony in Ibiza, Spain where they crowned Sushubh and I "Kings of the World"?!?

Pata nahin bhai sahab aap kis official declaration ki baat kar rahe ho, mere pass aisi bekari ki cheezo ke liye time nahin hai.
"Kings of the world":- Bhai sahib, aise khwab aate honge. U cant become king even of South delhi(where u live) and Gurgaon(where Mr. admin live), and u r dreaming of to be kings of the world. Pata nahin kis corporation ne tum logo ko wo so-called crown de diya, jis ke mare tum itna Uchhal rahe ho. Waise maine tumse es so-called crown ke bare mein to nahin puchha tha. Apni dhak jamane ke liye, pata nahin kis crown ke baare mein Bata rahe ho.😡

I bet you didn't even vote...........

Bhai sahab, Plz dont bet. I myself accepting that I did not vote. and I will never vote for people like U.:thumb:

Ek baat aur mere payre bhai sahab, kripya karke aap es tarha ki fijul batein karna band kar do. Mera muh aur jyada mat khulwao.

Dhanyawaad Bhai sahab

:rofl: hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahaha....Edit: Insult Withdrawn.

^well, dude...i'd just suggest that try and accept others' views as well...not always try to prove what u're saying is correct...we're here to share our thoughts and views only...not to show our superiorities...even i've seen lots of times u come up with ur ideas and try to prove them to be the most authentic and u want everyone to agree with that...it has happened with even myself lots of times 🙂...i'm taking this oppurtunity to just advise u (i know u don't need my advice) 🙂...anyhow, to cut it short, just respect others' views as well and try to keep this forum a saner place...being senior members of this forum, it's our responsibility to put some ethics to this forum...rest is all up to u to behave the way u want... 🙂

Arre Thakur Ji, this is not a flaming forum. Pehle forum rules toh follow karo!

Offend the moderator and get a straight ban. No questions asked. I am not answerable to you and if you hate me, that is alright by me.

Mujhse pooch bhai, main ek baar ban ho chuka hoon. Koi point nahi yaar ladai ka. Discuss, but don't fight. That is the true spirit of forum-ing 🙂 .

As for the topic, lets not be so cynical, vote for the monuments you like, not just for the Taj, because in the end, what we all would like to have is 7 cool monuments to be the seven wonders of the world. I read about all 21 monuments, their history, watched a few videos and pics, and finally decided on 7, which included Taj Mahal, but purely on the basis of study.

ok, here's the thing. I wasn't trying to be personal. And I'll take back my last message because I realize it's insulting. Coolbuddy, point taken, but in my defense I would say that I don't have much of a problem calling 'bullsh*t' when I see 'bullsh*t.'And in this particular case I was specifically calling this 'campaign' (if you can call it that) bullsh*t. And in furtherance of that, I was criticizing people for falling for it, including the original poster. Now if he gets all personal and effusive, that's not really my doing, but shows a lot about him.@apoorv: What I am cynical about is this stupid campaign and people's inability to see how this is just a business ploy (and not the 21 monuments).And for the record, American Idol is not 'democracy.' It's entertainment. It's business. Calling it (in this case this new 7 wonders campaign) democratic is to belittle democracy.

bhai mainey to apni opinion dee thee. kisi ko bura laga to maaf kar dena please.

because in the end, what we all would like to have is 7 cool monuments to be the seven wonders of the world.

..thats the point tho,

who gave the new world corp. the right to declare *which* seven wonders ?

nobody,

and so now anybody/somebody can do it.

they are just holding a forum for whatever reason, publicity etc. Its quite a contentious issue as has been amply displayed in this forum so far, and such is an excellent meme to propagate. kudos to the new world corp.

But its still pretty inane and lacks credibility, american idol, indian idol, crap. Get the public to vote and the lowest common denominator wins. Look at the politicians out there hehe.

if on the other hand it made ppl aware that there are 21 candidates then maybe some good comes out of it.

Arre Thakur Ji, this is not a flaming forum. Pehle forum rules toh follow karo!

Mujhse pooch bhai, main ek baar ban ho chuka hoon. Koi point nahi yaar ladai ka. Discuss, but don't fight. That is the true spirit of forum-ing 🙂 .

As for the topic, lets not be so cynical, vote for the monuments you like, not just for the Taj, because in the end, what we all would like to have is 7 cool monuments to be the seven wonders of the world. I read about all 21 monuments, their history, watched a few videos and pics, and finally decided on 7, which included Taj Mahal, but purely on the basis of study.

Khatreja sahab, namaskar, es thread mein aapka swagat hai.

Mujhe forum ka rule yaad dilane ke liye bahut-bahut shukriya.:thumbsup:

Aap se ek hi baat kahana chahunga ki aap meri ID ke ban hone ki chinta na karein. meri ID ko es forum se ban kiya ja sakta hai, mujhe nahin, main azaad panchhi hun, aur azaad rahunga.

Aur main kisi se koi ladai nahin kar raha khatreja sahab, main to keval unki baat ka jawab de raha hun. bhalaa wo mera kuchh kha thode hi rahe hain jo main unse ladai karunga. maine to unki shakl tak nahin dekhi, aur na kabhi unse mila. Agar aap ese ladai ka naam de rahe hain to sach baat ye hai ki ye discussion(jise aap ladi kah rahe hain) maine nahin unhone shuru kiya tha, haan maine thread jarur shuru ki thi jisme maine sirf vote karne ki appeal ki thi kisi se uski opinion nahin maagi thi, chahe to dubara mere first msg ko padh ke dekh lo. Us mein ek bhi word aisa nahin milega jis mein maine ye kaha ho ki aap log es thread pe apani opinion do, bevajaha ki baat to unhi ne shuru ki, jaisi ki unki aadat hai. Bhaiya apane defence mein bolne ka pura hak mujhe hai.

dhanyawaad, khatreja sahab.

Ok Guys what ever it is .I hope you are voting for our Taj Mahal .

again, not trying to start an argument - but isn't the point of a 'discussion' forum that people contribute their opinions? Otherwise, wouldn't the original post be more of the nature of a blog, or worse, spam?^and no I think the whole 'campaign' is a ridiculous idea, so I won't be voting.

^and no I think the whole 'campaign' is a ridiculous idea, so I won't be voting.
Its your perception .Anyways its upto you .I can't force you to vote .Even, I felt that there should not be any Seven Wonders .Acc to me we should have "wonders of the world ".So it can be more than Seven .