Taj Mahal

I had read it yesterday, forgot to post here.I have doubts that this article is true. But cud be true. Only time will tell.

heh. the problem is that. you cannot wait for it to collapse to see if the claims were true. 🙂

Knowing our govt. it may wait 2 more years till elections. And then it will decide what to do 😀

well i wonder if anything can be done to replace the foundation

----------

Can a building mover do something:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1r1Fygs0ZaY&feature=related

Although this might almost be impossible for a huge structure like Taj

Maybe steve jobs would have done somethin 😛 on more serious note......what will happen if it indeed collapses.!? i haven't seen it once still 😕

Experts deny Taj Mahal 'collapse' claims - Yahoo! News

Earlier this week, Britain's Daily Mail newspaper quoted Agra's elected parliamentarian Ramshankar Katheria as saying the Taj would "cave in between two and five years" if conservation efforts were not launched.

The Archeological Survey of India (ASI), which began a major facelift for the Taj Mahal in 2007, dismissed the dire predictions for the 358-year-old monument.

They wud deny it now. And later on, they will cry over spilled milk. At that time, the problem wud be - Milk wud have already been lost! 🙁

They wud deny it now. And later on, they will cry over spilled milk. At that time, the problem wud be - Milk wud have already been lost! 🙁
yup! this milk is too valuable to take chances 😕

Archeological Survey of India is the last organization I would trust about anything.

Maybe steve jobs would have done somethin 😛

on more serious note......what will happen if it indeed collapses.!? i haven't seen it once still 😕

You seem to be a die hard Apple hater.

What the hell is steve jobs supposed to do with it.

Even if it was on a lighter note but my first point is still valid.

Archeological Survey of India is the last organization I would trust about anything.
Why ?

i see the condition of the monuments that are under their control and i see disasters waiting to happen. that's why!

I don't even understand why it exist in the first place, love is just utter shit.