Switching Off Cpe (modem) In 590 Nu Package

• Thread starter Thread starter anilsaxena
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,671
Good Going Sir!!!I respect all elder people and old people like you who still know how to live life is very heartening to see.Hats off to you Sir, Its always good to have experience on our side and I sincerely apologise if I hurt you in anyways, maybe you can forgive me for my kiddishness!!! 🙂Welcome to this Forum and hope u have a pleasant stay here and If u ever need help, we all surely would be more than willing to help our Experienced Uncle on board this Forum....

Touching to say the least. I hope i grow to be a similar 58 year old, though I never had a troubled childhood. But then i guess i would still be a geek cause you can never beat the youth!

QUOTE(gadgetcrazy @ Sep 24 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]63148[/snapback]
Touching to say the least. I hope i grow to be a similar 58 year old, though I never had a troubled childhood. But then i guess i would still be a geek cause you can never beat the youth!
[/b]

Ok Geeks. Forget my age. I am one of you. Now my questions, which I had raised in my previous post. "whether I can use a Linksys PAP-2T ATA on Skype or .... whether a bluetooth headset can be configured for Yahho voice.". Any answers for that !

Anil

^ if we search the net , there are many results for using a bluetooth headset with yahoo messenger and skype ...

QUOTE(chicmagnet @ Sep 26 2006, 11:15 PM) [snapback]63391[/snapback]
yeah..and i hope i live tat long in the first place!!
lol
[/b]

Why doubt that. Just take care that (1) dont booze (2) eat little less than your apettite (3) sleep early, get up early (4) I am not suggesting that dont menatlly stress yourself, because that is very difficult these days. But even if you do (1), (2), (3) you are going to live long.

Some of you are going to say that if we follow 1,2,3 then what is the point in living. One is already almost dead. So it is one's own choice. Booze, eat junk and party till late night. Have a ball of life and drop dead before it is too late. Or be moderate and live long enough to see the latest things as technology brings them. Difficult choice. So everyone to choose his own path.

"Papa dont preach............."

Anil

No Mr. Saxena, plz preach....I do (1) and (2) but not (3). I sleep anytime and get up anytime. I guess I should listen to ur teaching now...Will try to adapt (3), Thanks for the advice Sir! 🙂