Switch Off/on For Night Unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter h_k_v2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,726

h_k_v2000

ISP
Airtel 256 NU
Is there any way to get rid of switching off and then back on again after 9 to use net in unlimited-mode ? i mean, one shud do that to ensure that his logging-in time is registered as 'after-9' in their records to later distinguish the night usage from day usage ??
So if any one knows what the 'ipconfig /release' and 'ipconfig /renew' commands Exactly do ? are they same as rebooting the modem or do they just change (renew) ip address ? Beacause if it IS .. then these commands can be ritten in a batch file which can put to be executed at 9 thru the system scheduler. And there's this freeware Poweroff application that can be used to turn off the pc in the morning at 8 ? 🙂

hmm 125 views and no one cared to answer. anyways wat i have come up with myself is just use this simple little software. It can schedule a 'disconnect' from the network, then you can schedule it to connect back again after 9. Its demo but i'm sure ppl are smart enuff 😛

it was not answered as it has been already answered in this forum like soooo many times...next time onwards, just use the "search" feature of the forum before posting...