Switch from Tata Sky to Zee Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter ronak_143
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,829

ronak_143

ISP
BSNL
Is it worth to move to Dish TV from Tata Sky ?? Considering cost effectiveness 🙂Tata sky annually will cost me around 380rs ! with addon packs...where as Dish is giving everything for just 300rs ! and what are the advantages and disadvantages in Dish TV 🙂and is there a yearly payment option on Dish tv like tata sky has ? 🙂p.s : i dont mind if Neo Sports is not available 🙂

stay away from zee dish tv. they are pretty terrible. you would hate to be with them if you have been on Tata Sky.

stay away from zee dish tv. they are pretty terrible. you would hate to be with them if you have been on Tata Sky.
In what terms they are terrible ?? customer support ?

well customer support is horrible. so are the packages. so is their website. so is the payment options. my experience with them has been terrible.

well customer support is horrible. so are the packages. so is their website. so is the payment options. my experience with them has been terrible.
Well i've found the platinum package to be good 🙂 and cost effective ...is there yearly option ?

stay away from Dish TV quality of audio and video is bad if anything goes wrong with tuning of STB then it will take a week or twoalso they will automatically change your pack without informing you even if you opt out of the change while recharging the accountrecharging the account is most painful thing in dishtv through their website

Have you heard of the proverb"From the frying pan into the fire"It fits perfectly here

read my comments abt worst dish tv support on other threads .. i went to dish tv from TS last july and not even a year again back to TS last week.The Customer care is HELL in dishtv . so as the Technology , web interface , payment options etc..

i moved from zee dish tv to airtel iptv. now i pay 450 compared to 350 for television and i think it's worth it.

i moved from zee dish tv to airtel iptv. now i pay 450 compared to 350 for television and i think it's worth it.

I have been thinking of making a similar switch ie. DishTV to Airtel Digital (not IPTV). What are the advantages? I am fed up of DishTV customer support, their EPG, and generally everything.

man dont ever move from ur current player as no DTH in market is good now a days maybe TS provide good Cst.support and also online recharge is safe and fast in TS website but DISH TV sucks both in PIC.QUALITY AND Cust support SO STAY AWAY FROM IT:redface: