• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,160

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd is the latest entry into the already crowded Indian two wheeler segment with players like Hero Honda, Bajaj Auto, Honda, and TVS. They are planning to start their Indian operations with a 125-cc mass-market motorcycle to be launch by this coming October. The company has made an initial investment of Rs. 200 crores to start their Indian operations.

Company sources have revealed that Suzuki would follow up this 125cc bike with a high performance 150-cc sibling sometime next year. And for the budget segment, another 100cc bike is expected in the first quarter of 2006. Mass market is the initial aim with plans to enter all the segments rapidly. They have their facilities located in Gurgaon and are in the process of beginning their commercial production of the 125cc bike soon.

Last edited:
Hope this will pick up nicely in the market as HONDA UNICORN did. UNICORN is far more better than PULSAR. Very silent and trendy too.The new PULSAR ( xNITRO) looks coooool. Nothing else.🙁 I got my PASSION PLUS just a month b4 UNICORN was released. Mayb i should waited for some more time !!!!!!!!

i am myself waiting for the next bike from honda 🙂 i am not really think buying a car to replace my 5 year old splendor is a good idea.