Surge Protector/Power Strip Suggestions

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Not for heavy equipment so something basic would do. Good company, good price.

I am using this one since the last three years. Working fine, and decent quality too. Had bought it for 400 bucks from Lamington Road, Mumbai.

MX 4 OUTLET UNIVERSAL POWER STRIP WITH SINGLE SWITCH & CIRCUIT BREAKING | eBay
Mine has 6 ports. There are ones with lesser ports too, from the same company.

Upvote 0
Right. MX has a good reputation from what I hear. My local computer store sells a lot of MX accessories.

Upvote 0
linetex appears to be a Chinese one.
I am sure its just little under Rs.200 on my local store,
Will be going in a day or two this friends store(he bulk sells all such stuff) and will get you guys a pic and price for sure.
But seller has 99.8% feedback, I don't know how they manage.
Ebay Doesn't lets sellers operate once you take HIT on feedback score, and they don't even let you collect pending feedback from customers after 60 days from sale date.
Don't know how these sellers manage this High Feedback score even when their price is not at all competitive.

Edit1:
wanted to show you guys the one I am using but IMGUR creating probs to me recently
now a new error
That file was no good! We encountered an error: powerstrip: We're really sorry, but anonymous uploading in your country has been disabled.imgur account I had doesn't accepts me anymore :-(
http://postimg.org/image/j8p4yh1ux/
this one is with me for 6-7 years, I removed this and used other, All of them Burnt, But this is KING
even if it burns I just need to buy a Anchor Socket and Replace it, making it Live Long, Really Long......

Upvote 0
So the power strip from the Pepperfry link above... The USB port... Phone is discharging faster than it is charging the phone. I tried on Galaxy Nexus. Shows charging by USB. It is supposed to be 1.2A which is in no form low power 😀

Upvote 0