Surfshark

has someone tried PIA or the Express VPN . I will go for either one of those in the coming month ?

PIA and ExpressVPN has a strict no-logs policy. A very important aspect in VPN other than using it for Netlflix

ExpressVPN has very fast servers.
PIA is decent but not as fast but much cheaper.
Express is just very expensive imo without much discounts or deals.

For now, I am content with Surfshark, but I am not sure if I will continue with it once time to renew will come. Netflix works with it. It connects pretty quickly. And speeds are fine. Though some US servers do give issues at times.

Starting November 9, Surfshark will launch the Black Friday campaign with the following offer:
$2.49/mo for 24 months + 3 months for free.

Since this is here, do you all think it's better and cheaper to use oracle cloud VPS for an OpenVPN? The speeds on any VPN is not that great anyway. Do they forward DMCA notices to users if I torrent as US ISPs do? Also, I highly doubt cloud providers would sell their data to anyone; that would be in direct conflict with their business model. The 'government' angle is the only aspect left. And VPN providers do provide more locations to choose from, but is that really necessary?

almost all VPN services would be on sale this month and next because of the black friday, cyber monday and christmas thing. pia is offering 3 years for 72 dollars.

vpn does offer a bit of anonymity as same ip is used by multitudes of users on their network. it is still possible i suppose but most of these companies do claim that they keep no logs.

more locations is always good to have. you don't have to use them. but they are helpful for some people. like i can use indian ip to access domains that are only open to indian traffic but somehow routing is fucked on my isp and so on.

Surfshark now fully compatible with the Apple M1 chip
Surfshark is now the 1st (from what we know) VPN provider to support this feature! This is an important update for several reasons: users with new versions of MacBook or iMac will have a better experience, long-lasting battery life, and software updates aren’t required. Want to know more? Read about it here.

30+ Netflix libraries, unblocked
Buckle up and continue your trip around the content world of Netflix! We’ve managed to unblock 30+ libraries up to date! Users can now explore Netflix libraries in Russia, Thailand, Singapore, and more. If you have any other library requests, don’t hesitate to contact me.

What does being compatible with M1 mean? Did they create an ARM version of their app?