Supreme Court of India Updates

dextermorgan

Amazing Member
What the fuck?

Navjot Singh

If you hit your wife, and your brother is a silent spectator and if for some reason you can't pay cause you are dead then your brother should pay up. If he didn't say a word when you were hitting your wife, he better pay up now.

I think you missed the part where it said in the case of Domestic Violence.

dextermorgan

Amazing Member
^This is my problem. Women can also perform domestic violence against men but I don't see any law to include "every female member of family" ?

I live with my brother , he leaves for office every morning, my wife threatens false case and under this law, both my brother and I can be arrested since he's living in same house as me? does that make sense?

Navjot Singh

If you have an issue, go file a case. Not one soul denied that men don't face harassment. But don't bring this point only when talk about violence on women is brought up. You are just derailing the issue here.

dextermorgan

Amazing Member
^ the issue here is SC issuing laws willy nilly without due process. and its a valid point to be bought up because laws takes a long ass time before they are considered for review by SC

arrest brother in law for brothers wife harrassment. how stupid. will the brother in law for husband be arrested if husband files a complaint against wife?