• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 23,143

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Supernatural.webp
Hi All, I am not aware if this news has been posted before, but me being an ardent fan of the series couldn't resist myself. 'Supernatural' has been renewed for an eighth season by the CW network. Currently Star World India completed the first five seasons and AXN India is airing Seasons six and seven. Am too excited for the same...! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! i saw a few episodes in Star world and decided to give it a try. Am currently on episode 10 season 1

I like SN but I am gonna miss Bobby ... most probably they will bring him back some how 😛I found Season 7 a bit boring too..

@bobbyguitarist, Yup, you will like SPN. I started watching SPN from somewhere in the end of Season 01 and there has been no looking back since !@anant.del, Bobby is one great character I must say ! Don't worry, they will get him back. And yes, SPN was good till SE05 and the downfall started since SE06 ! 🙁

they are out of stories....SN any how was suppose to end in S5 with Devil going back in the pit but then they decided to continue it ...which is good as I didn't want the show to end so soon....even if it is boring I still love SN 😀and I liked Bobby being casper but then they killed him again lol.....without bobby show will suck...better get him back...!

lol.......he is character on the show and you are famous too now you got his name too 😛

Is axn going to show season 6 too? Or is it already showing it? I saw a promo on axn about season 7 starting in June and was disappointed coz I don't want to watch 7 before 6 -_- (btw, fu all for the spoilers from season 6/7 in this thread) 😡

Saw the first season. Found it to be terrible. I heard it gets better in season 2. Would probably watch a few more seasons before deciding whether to watch more. :

first two seasons were not good, season 3 was good and after that season 4,5,6,7,8 awesome!
just hang with 2-3 seasons
chromaniac said:
Saw the first season. Found it to be terrible. I heard it gets better in season 2. Would probably watch a few more seasons before deciding whether to watch more. :

Used to follow this show ..till 7th season I guess. After that ..lost interest. Couple of seasons in the middle were boring with Sam going evil and all but It is an good watch.

I loved it till season 3, fk awesome ! After that it became crap. Show runner left it too and they kept repeating the same thing again and again. Anyways i still love it and never want it to get cancelled or shut down 😀