Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
wCRfrCp.webp

The world's most famous superhero and comic books' most famous journalist face the pressures and complexities that come with balancing work, justice, and parenthood in today's society.

Source

The Man of Steel and Metropolis' famous journalist, Lois Lane, come face to face with one of their greatest challenges ever - parenthood.

Last edited:
this started today.

first episode was quite watchable. some stupid things here and there. the superman actor is already a pretty liked guy from his supergirl appearances. hopefully this would not go to shit like other cw shows.

Beginning felt like a movie and then things slowed down a little bit. 20 minutes left to watch for later tonight.

I am just glad we didn't have to suffer through his birth on home planet and then dispatch to earth and his upbringing in Smallville and the whole romance thing with Lois on job. And then marriage and then kids. They basically covered that bit in the first few minutes. 😂

Probably because its a spin-off from Supergirl where maybe they covered most of it. I mean Lois Lane was also in Supergirl. And his mother too I think.

Superman and Lois will take a long break to return on May 18 (May 19 for us).

Last edited by a moderator:
it is still kind of weird that they started the show before they had the complete season ready. american shows do not usually work like indian shows where they shoot while the show is still broadcasting. american shows have 10-20 episodes in a year unlike ours which keeps on running weekly for years. except for the shows on streaming services where they follow the western style.

I thought if a season has 20-25 episodes, they shoot while it is being broadcasted(which is like 2-4 episodes ahead). Only for a shorter season, the episodes are ready before the release.