• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 9,432

lnsb

BANNED spammer
ISP
alliance broadband 384kbps unlimited rocking
alliance broadband is now offering 384kbps unlimited for rs699/month the speed test results are
https://www.speedtest.net
what do you guys say now?

this is true news now does anyone has an answer to this?now i have proven bsnl the no 1 cheater

the speeds are constant using my brothers account 384kbps unlimited getting 48KB/SEC download speed constant like dedicated bandwith upload speeds are awesome as well as pings also

susubh give a answer now how can we protest against bsnl?this little isp is providing such speeds and bsnl with overcrowded customers looting us.

speeds of this isp are canstant 24hrs i checked it yesterday at various times

and all this at rs699 only its a prepaid service

bsnl 64kbps upload speed and aliance 384kbps upload speed this is real life robbery by bsnl i am so angry seeing such speeds my home ul 900 plus cannot give me more than 28KB/SEC

another test
https://www.speedtest.net

NOTE RS699 ONLY AND DATAONE RS900
DIFFERENCES HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ALLIANCE 384kbps UNLMITED WITH SAME UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD SPEEDS AND CONSTANT PROMISED SPEEDS

DATAONE 256kbps UNLIMITED WITH UPLOAD SPEED CAPPED AT 64kbps AND DOWNLOAD SPEEDS UPTO 256kbps AND NOT TRULY CONSTANT SPEEDS

BOTH HAVE DYNAMIC IP ADDRESSES

PINGS ARE AWESOME WITH ALLIANCE
TESTED WITH A SERVER
ALLIANCE 158ms
DATAONE 453ms ON THE SAME SERVER

DAY LIGHT ROBBERY BY BSNL

You Guys Please Suggest How Can I Show This To Bsnl Babulogs?

Previously Alliance Was Bad But See How They Have Improved
Bsnl Calling This Year As The Year Of Broadband Shame On Bsnl

you had said once that your friends uncle is working as an service engineer in BSNL..
WHY DONT YOU SHOW THAT TO HIM ?????

culd u give sum details like -whr is this service provided-how long these plans are into existance-is it sum sort of introductory gimmick?(later puts cap of 200MB 😛)

this is truly unlimited package of alliance broadband the largest cable internet service provider of kolkata and by the way i want to show this to higher bsnl babulogs not my friends unclealliance is also offering from 1st may the following packs128kbps ul rs349256kbps ul rs500640kbps ul rs1399all are dedicated speedand upload speed=download speedon 640kbps minimum download speed and upload speed guranteed is 75KB/SEC by their administrator mr dwijen monal now thats called broadbandthey offer fully unlimited packages their service is prepaidon their limited plans like 512kbps 4gb rs700 after the limit is finished you will not be charged like rs1/mb you will have to refill .they have fuel packs like 200mb rs123 etc

the website is not updated yetrains occur here too much KALBAISHAKHI still nothing happens to their cablesone time their switch was damaged the next day it was repaired

so they wont provide me services in gurgaon. what the use of even checking what they provide?

they are planning to expand to the whole of india what is good is their upload speeds on 384kbps ul upload speed is aso 384kbps now thats broadband

heh. once they expand into other major cities in india... we will see... 😗

why throw our bsnl?? they are gonna launch 2mbps ul next month.. i got this from a source as good as u.. 😉

then why u r user name is bsnl , u should close u r account first, and i amhappy with bsnl it not like the vsnl, with just 500 i get so much, and reliability to .

i have now fixed his name. gotta prevent users from using company names. could mislead people.