Sun VS Kalainger at Ayutha Pooja

ezhilnarasu

ISP
BSNL
In the Ayutha pooja , the moment sun TV started telecasting the Hariharan and sankar mahadevan show , kalainger put "Mozhi" as a second time in TV. Immediately in KTV Thedinen vantahthu film stopped and they started screenning of "Baasha" with scrolling ad in SUN TV and without any advertisements.

On saturday kalaignar tv telecasted Anbe Aruire where sun telecasted giri.We will wait for the music channel from lalaignar to compete with sun music.

All the posts have gone over my head. I haven't understood what is being implied. Will any one please explain?

What they mean is Sun Group channels and Kalaingyar Tv are involved in an eyeball war by telecasting hit tamil movies and tv shows in response to each others moves.

As a matter of fact Sun TV still managed to retain its glory... I don't think kalaignar TV would offer solomon pappaya's patti mandram. Tht's a big hit of Sun TV. Serials are getting boring these days while Vijay TV is concentrating and enticing people with loads of reality shows and interactive TV I guess the youth of today are turning their backs to Sun as well as Kalaignar TVs'. On DTH platform both of them broadcast with impeccable video quality but need to improvise on programs to capture people's attention. Nowadays, people are more demanding and its the responsibility of the broadcaster to cater to their needs!

PS: Sorry for the loooooong paragraph!

As a matter of fact Sun TV still managed to retain its glory... I don't think kalaignar TV would offer solomon pappaya's patti mandram. Tht's a big hit of Sun TV. Serials are getting boring these days while Vijay TV is concentrating and enticing people with loads of reality shows and interactive TV I guess the youth of today are turning their backs to Sun as well as Kalaignar TVs'. On DTH platform both of them broadcast with impeccable video quality but need to improvise on programs to capture people's attention. Nowadays, people are more demanding and its the responsibility of the broadcaster to cater to their needs!

PS: Sorry for the loooooong paragraph!

Both the channels are targetting the women's by giving mega serials from
noon to night.