SUN TV - Hollywood Holiday Special Every Sunday At 7.30 PM - Check This Post Every Sunday

• Thread starter Thread starter priyausa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 30,193

priyausa

ISP
BSNL
Coming Sunday: Will update soon, please wait.

If any one got update on the movie name, then please post here.

We can use this thread to update every sunday hollywood movie and about reviews.

Thank you

Ipl matches clashes with the movie time. I missed last week movie.

I too miss the movie..
But they using time becus..Kalaigner tv manada mailada at 8.00pm was Super Hit,TRP rating high at that time..
So they want to capture that TRP at that time..

I too miss the movie..
But they using time becus..Kalaigner tv manada mailada at 8.00pm was Super Hit,TRP rating high at that time..
So they want to capture that TRP at that time..

sorry .. i dont find any new concept in that maanada mayilada programme,, it is like a luxurious reccord dance .. some yrs back, in many rural temple functions this type of record dance programme will be a main programme .. normally it starts after 10 pm with cine songs and related cine dresses ..but after some time it will changed like cabarat dance or dress strip dance ...bcz of this dance lot of violences also takes place ..by gods grace this dance was banned some yrs ago ..
but again it is started with these TV Fame actors ..

Personally i dont like that program. But that program is a hit program and i think it has a good trp. The only advantage of that program is the sets. They are making some costly sets for each song. Other than that nothing attractive. Sun tv weekly hollywood movie will surely affect that programs trp.

sorry .. i dont find any new concept in that maanada mayilada programme,, it is like a luxurious reccord dance .. some yrs back, in many rural temple functions this type of record dance programme will be a main programme .. normally it starts after 10 pm with cine songs and related cine dresses ..but after some time it will changed like cabarat dance or dress strip dance ...bcz of this dance lot of violences also takes place ..by gods grace this dance was banned some yrs ago ..
but again it is started with these TV Fame actors ..
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8006/el1dq.gif
But this Reccord dance program is dominating not only in this channel..
all channael having this progams ( sun, kalaigner, vijay ,.. ) & Hindi channels ( star, Zee , Sony , 9x .. ) this kind of program is in TOP TRP in all this channels..so all r going back to this kind of programs..

U right my dear but Fashion is like Circle.. It will go back were it starts..

yes sun tv did not want to lose it's rating in that time b'coz manada mayilada is a huge hit.

Don't worry :thumbsup:

Watch it on Jetix this sunday 10.00 AM :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ha ha ha

Don't worry :thumbsup:

Watch it on Jetix this sunday 10.00 AM :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ha ha ha

Is that the same movie shown on Suntv will be showed in Jetix

Is that the same movie shown on Suntv will be showed in Jetix

YESSSSSSS

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8006/el1dq.gif
But this Reccord dance program is dominating not only in this channel..
all channael having this progams ( sun, kalaigner, vijay ,.. ) & Hindi channels ( star, Zee , Sony , 9x .. ) this kind of program is in TOP TRP in all this channels..so all r going back to this kind of programs..

U right my dear but Fashion is like Circle.. It will go back were it starts..

yes.. i accept ur words .very very luxurious sets .. money is not a matter to kalaigner so big big sets is possible to kala... i think like these programmes are starts first from sony tv .( i may be wrong also ....) in that programme , mainly to find out best dancers from little artists..

In our area also this programme is very popular with in ladies.. mainly bcz of their tv serial fame actors participation .in dance......