SUN rise in DTH Jungle

• Thread starter Thread starter yzwdz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,715

yzwdz

ISP
BNSL
I suppose SUN will rise in the DTH jungle as they are far-sighted to use MPEG-4 technology and introduce the service in such a low price.I think most indian people will support this kind of promotion. We can not see any advertisement about because they save money for customers and most important they attract most of Tamil Nadu and South Indian for its local language program. Reliance might be good because they are big corporation and could afford the advertisement everywhere.BUT DTH need to be calm about the service and channel quality. Above all the competition will benefit us!:thumbsup:

Their customer service sucks. I've been trying to call them for the past 3 days to recharge and I am not able to talk to a person there.

It is only rising in South, Since it is DTH why can it start atleast in States like Delhi & Mumbai.,Why is SunDTH not plannning to come up in Mumbai

the best thing about sundth is ,they are not caring for Hindians(NI),so they can concentrate on south India and provide all major regional channels 🙂If u look upon Tata Sky or dishtv,they are on a raw to remove all regional channels in their system except may be tamil/bengali(not sure!),malayalam channels are easily targeted as they "discovered" they are the least viewers.at the end,only bollywood channels and hindi channels which are to be occupy the full space in sky or dishtv.so,in south sundth is the viable option imho :-|

It is only rising in South, Since it is DTH why can it start atleast in States like Delhi & Mumbai.,Why is SunDTH not plannning to come up in Mumbai

May be they are afraid of "Thackerys" :hysterical: You know they first targeted Tamils and then went against north Indians. The real reason may be that they haven't offcially started.

My guess is they will concentrate in north india once they add major hindi channels. Once Sony, Zee and Star come aboard Sun dth wont wait a second in launching in the north with full force.