sun dth please help guys

prakash_mvpa

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Hello Guys,this is my first post here:yahoo:yesterday,I applied for sun direct(dth) in my town.they said they will fit today or tomorrow if possible.as I am a Malayali,sun bundling almost all malayalam channels serves me fine 🙂 .also as it is Rs 2000/- including all expenses for one year with 75 channels in total+15 Fm is fine.afaik from after an yr or so the monthly rental i haf to give is rs.100 may be 😡and i want you dth user's valuable comments regarding this connection.

Hello Guys,this is my first post here:yahoo:

yesterday,I applied for sun direct(dth) in my town.they said they will fit today or tomorrow if possible.as I am a Malayali,sun bundling almost all malayalam channels serves me fine 🙂 .also as it is Rs 2000/- including all expenses for one year with 75 channels in total+15 Fm is fine.afaik from after an yr or so the monthly rental i haf to give is rs.100 may be 😡

and i want you dth user's valuable comments regarding this connection.

You should have run this poll before booking. If everyone says "Dont go" are you going to cancel?

Is it Asianet Digital TV available in your area? If avaialable, then go for it. It is better than DTH.

Is it Asianet Digital TV available in your area? If available, then go for it. It is better than DTH.

hello disher ..this is sundth forum .. if u r interested , u can start a seperate forum for asianet digital tv .. bye bye to u..

asianet digital tv is available here.well,currently am not interested in it unless u prove me wrong!😗 @sun dth users:why is so much delay to give the connection 😕 also my uncle who got connection says the picture quality is not good as of now!I mean he gets dd channels only yet to get activation!:wall:

asianet digital tv is available here.well,currently am not interested in it unless u prove me wrong!😗
@sun dth users:why is so much delay to give the connection 😕 also my uncle who got connection says the picture quality is not good as of now!I mean he gets dd channels only yet to get activation!:wall:

As he is getting only DD channels how can he say Sun Dth quality is not good? If you are only interested in Malayalam channels then go for Sun dth or better if you have a 6ft dish then get those channels free with lot more clarity 🙂

You better wait for a month till Reliance starts so that prices might drop.

Sun Dth users will come here mostly from Monday to Friday. All surfing the forums at the expense of the office :wall: