• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,266

vln_arun

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Hi Friends,

Today i visited TDSAT website.For my surprise they mentioned a case between sun direct vs neo sports case.When i go through the case, it mentioned that the parities will meet on 24.11.2008(Today).I am keeping my fingers crossed😀:dance:🙂:yahoo:

Source:

TELECOM DISPUTES SETTLEMENT & APPELLATE TRIBUNAL

Dont forget that today one more case for SD that is between ESS and SD:rofl::thumb::yahoo::thumbsup:

Hi Friends,

Today i visited TDSAT website.For my surprise they mentioned a case between sun direct vs neo sports case.When i go through the case, it mentioned that the parities will meet on 24.11.2008(Today).I am keeping my fingers crossed😀:dance:🙂:yahoo:

Source:

TELECOM DISPUTES SETTLEMENT & APPELLATE TRIBUNAL

Dont forget that today one more case for SD that is between ESS and SD:rofl::thumb::yahoo::thumbsup:

Arun, Thought there is a meeting to discuss the same, the direction is expected on 28th from TDSAT, and we do not know the result of the same. You can see the same in the link below on hearing for the SD Vs ESPN, is scheduled for today, we will know the direction soon.

Cause List

Arun, Thought there is a meeting to discuss the same, the direction is expected on 28th from TDSAT, and we do not know the result of the same. You can see the same in the link below on hearing for the SD Vs ESPN, is scheduled for today, we will know the direction soon.

Cause List
you mean the judgement will be today for ESPN vs SUN?

you mean the judgement will be today for ESPN vs SUN?

Yes eagerly expecting the same

List this case for directions again on 28.11.2008.......on 28 november tdsat will give interim order ,in case both parties does not settled disputes
:O:O:O

most probably order will be that to provide signals to sun direct within a stipulated period