Sun Direct started their test transmission

• Thread starter Thread starter dhoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,669
I am using MPEG 2 receiver. Model coship cdvb3000. can i receive sun dth test thru this receiver. or i have to purchase new receiver. I searched the freq. and it shows 17 TV channels but nothing has stored on my receiver

guys in some other thread i mentioned earlier tat astro the partner of sun dth told their investors that sun dth will start its operation in dec r early jan ...... i think they planning for new year launch

FlySat Insat 3A/4B @ 93.5° East try this for info

Hey guys..but nothing is mentioned in this website..
http://www.satcodx3.com/0936/eng/.....ll me is the above info is correct or not....

hey guys till there is nothing mentioned in this website...pls tell me is the above info is correct or not....

These transmissions are currently running. If you want add them in your stb and check. I am able to get them even 30mins back.

i dont have set top box...if it is running then its ok..i am really happy..bcz i have booked sun direct dth.......

@dhoniu have DD DTH or dish tv?u mean u r getting sun channels via sun transponders?

satco is little slow some times. don't worry. in a few day they will update it. most probably by tomorrow they will update it :thumbsup: sun dth has started testing and dhoni is right. i also checked it. more over in other forums there are reports about it.
hi sullan, ihave gardiner stb mpeg 2 with upgrade function by pc downloading RS 232c serial data interface, is it possible to upgrade that stb to mpeg 4

hi sullan, ihave gardiner stb mpeg 2 with upgrade function by pc downloading RS 232c serial data interface, is it possible to upgrade that stb to mpeg 4

No you can't.

yeah they have activated one tp in Insat 4B. Just check the freq which the thread starter posted. I am getting them fine. I will do blind scan to get more if they activate it.

If u have blind scan box then try to scan cable tv channels & give details here plz. Dont connect the cables directly just get close to those