Sun direct started in Karnataka, bengaluru

• Thread starter Thread starter geeksrik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,700
very soon we can expect ALL INDIA LAUNCH:thumbsup::thumbsup:....

Hi Friends, Anyone got installed Sun Direct in Bangalore, I am trying to contact the distributor in Whitefield. (Geekay Distributors- which was informed to me by another distributor), but the phone no. is not reachable the whole day. I have called some of the other distributors, but they are insisting that they cannot install in my area. I called the cc, but they said they have no details about the distributors in Bangalore. Friends, Someone help me in getting Sun Direct connection. Thanks

Hi guys, Anyone got installed Sun Direct in Bangalore, I contacted the distributor in Whitefield. (Geekay Distributors- which was informed to me by another distributor), and everytime they ask for the complete address, but they do not come, this is the third day I am waiting. I have called some of the other distributors, but they are insisting that they cannot install in my area. Friends, Someone advise as what I should do?Thanks

Hi, Try with other distributors. They are ready to do. SUN DTH details: STB+Dish+ installation: 1999/-* One Year Subscription Free 🙂* Monthly Subscription 75/-🙂* No Tamil Channels in bangalore.🙁* You need to buy a Tamil Language Pack for the additional cost of 25/ Per Month🙁* Free Subscription does not include the cost of additional packs.🙁* Installation will be done on 48 HRS from the booking date.:ashamed:

Hi bgltv, Thank u for your info. I got the installtion done on by the same distributor. He told me the delay was due to many connections in a short span of time, which they did not expect. Thanks.

I am a DD DTH user and now I feel like trashing it.And of course switch over to SUN DTH.DD DTH is very horrible now, as all the major southern channels are missing.

Hi All, Does SUN DTH have option if we have two TV's ( Like Tata Sky). How to get two connection from Single dish??? Any idea....

What are the channels we get in Bangalore from SUN DTH ?. Is it a good option to go for it now or wait till Reliance enters into DTH market by March,2008 ?How competitive is the package when compared other DTH services like Tata Sky and DishTV ?

Hi friends, Any Sun direct users in Bangalore gotactivated. My connection is still not activated even after 5 days of installing. I contacted the Customer Care, the install/activate numbers, and they are asking me to contact the dealer, when I contact the dealer, the delay he is saying is because of software problem in Sun Direct server. Can any one cofirm this.

my sun dth is also not activated.Dish install on Jan 5th 2008.Even free channels like DD Chandana, DD National ,etc are not coming. What to do?I am from Mangalore.One of my freind also purchased sun dth.Dish istalled on 2nd Jan 2008.But till now it is not activated.Anybody got activated in Karnataka? What are the channels coming for Kannada package

orai its really waste da SUNDIRECT is waste, No one will respond properly ......Sundiract is waste wasete waste :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:i took sundirect it worked for only two months after that its not workingi called sundirect Customer Care they also not know how to resolve this...pleople please please d't buy sundiret.... why i am telling is this was also one of the sundirect customer berfore....

Hi,

Try with other distributors. They are ready to do.

SUN DTH details:

STB+Dish+ installation: 1999/-
* One Year Subscription Free 🙂
* Monthly Subscription 75/-🙂
* No Tamil Channels in bangalore.🙁
* You need to buy a Tamil Language Pack for the additional cost of 25/ Per Month🙁
* Free Subscription does not include the cost of additional packs.🙁
* Installation will be done on 48 HRS from the booking date.:ashamed:
but compare with other DTH then u will have a smile on ur face as SD is the only DTH to provide packages at lower costs:thumb:

----------

my sun dth is also not activated.Dish install on Jan 5th 2008.Even free channels like DD Chandana, DD National ,etc are not coming. What to do?

I am from Mangalore.One of my freind also purchased sun dth.Dish istalled on 2nd Jan 2008.But till now it is not activated.Anybody got activated in Karnataka? What are the channels coming for Kannada package

these kind of activation problems would occur when a new DTH is being started and also due to man-power shortage and so dont get tensed wait for sometime and everything will be fine 😗