Sun direct Relocation policy

ISP
Airtel
Does anyone knows about the policy of relocation to some other state?? I called up both the customer care and the dealers. but their answers were vary person to person with in customer care and even with the different dealers/distributors. Some person is telling that we can take along with us and another says that I need to surrender the dish & set top box to the dealer from where we purchased. Getting confused with all those answers hearing from different CC people and the dealers & distributors. Does anyone knows about the procedure for relocation..??

Better u call the nodal officer.

As viki told u better call nodal officer..His name is murugan and his phone number is 044-43411434 EXTN:3201:thumbsup:

Hai friend,

That policy is

1. you will make a call to your distributor, he will come & remove the dish
but STB & SMART CARD keep with you.(Charges applicable)
2. Where ever your going, you will make a call to that place distributor he will come & install the new dish and connect your STB & CARD.(Charges applicable)

"This is the policy"

Hi angappan ... where did you get this information? Are you telling this info by facing this kind of situation?? Please tell me how much does it cost for you to get your connection relocated.

Dear Ravinder,In my case i relocated with in chennai , so i contacted my Dealer and reinstalled the dish and STB.I paid only 100/- that to the person who came for the service.

In case a Sun Direct User/owner need to shift the full set (Dish & STB), and he is doing it himslef (without informing the dealer or CC) is there any problem?In other Words, a Dish & STB fixed in place called A, but later he gives this as a gift to his relative staying in place B (another location) and they are doing the fixing of Dish and all alone.What is the policy in this condition? Somebody pls help..Smile

No issues , only thing is u have to mention the old address (ie Place A) when ever u contact CC.