• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,616

shahrukh12

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
Source: Thaindian News

New Delhi, Oct 22 (IANS) Sun Direct Pvt Ltd, the country’s leading direct-to-home (DTH) service provider, Wednesday launched its services in Delhi and the national capital region (NCR) as part of its pan India launch. The company with 1.5 million subscribers targets to reach 3-million subscriber base by the end of this year.

“We are not making much noise about the launch, but will reach our target audience,” Sun Direct chief operating officer Tony D’Silva told IANS.

He said the launch would be completed across India by the end of next month.

Asked about the competition from the already existing DTH players in the market, D’Silva said: “Sun is offering services which are not only economical but are better packaged, and is offering the most viewed channels to its customers.”

The company will sell its product through 25 distributors in New Delhi and the NCR.

Sun Direct offers a basic package of over 130 channels for a reasonable introductory price of Rs.999 (10 months subscription) along with free dish and set-top-box and Rs.1,000 towards installation charges.

Bilal, nowadays u r coming with source.. Good work..

Just now I saw the add in CNN-IBN"Sun direct is now available in Delhi"Book immediately to .........."

Hey i wonder how can they launch their service with out any interactive service?

Source: Thaindian News

“We are not making much noise about the launch, but will reach our target audience,” Sun Direct chief operating officer Tony D’Silva told IANS.

I like this statement.By this CEO is admitting that they r not upto the mark with their Competitors.

Hey i wonder how can they launch their service with out any interactive service?

I like this statement.By this CEO is admitting that they r not upto the mark with their Competitors.

buddy majority only need channels to watch not the interactive services.

What are the active services u need??? I am sure u will not use active service for more than 20 minutes a day if they add active services..
Only sports active is needed in a DTH...

As u said i want sports active.

Even dishtv and Tata Sky is having Active sports but they are not showing anything good in these active service , so it is just a waste of Tp Space... I bought dishtv by seeing that they have active sports but till date i have not seen any active sports (Only ICL in active sports which is useless)....