Sun Direct DTH: Worst experience with Customer care, can anyone help me.

esakkiraja2

ISP
SUN DTH
Hi, I did not received aditya and Kalaignar seithigal channels, i tried to call CC since 4 days. The calls got disconnected, many time tried and got the connection with CC guy. They are tell me, they feresh my channel lists. And reply me , check the channel after 15 mins. But the channel still not activated on my connection. My current package is North-Tamil basic package. When i select the channel, the screen shows "E16 service is currently scrambled" . Remaining cahnnels are working ok.Can anybody help me. Thanks in advance,Raja

U R DAMMN LUCKEY UR calls got disconnected, OUR CALL WERE NOT EVEN CONNECTED!!ALWAYS BUSY!!!24X7 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did not received aditya and Kalaignar seithigal channels, i tried to call CC since 4 days. The calls got disconnected, ............
Raja

Call your local dealer and ask him to re-tune the STB.

-or-

Take your STB to your dealer and ask him to check it using his DTH link.

This way is much better than calling CC.

Let us know the outcome..

Good luck!😀

U R DAMMN LUCKEY
UR calls got disconnected,

OUR CALL WERE NOT EVEN CONNECTED!!
ALWAYS BUSY!!!
24X7 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well, i guess that it is a characteristic of our Sun Group. I once had their cable set top box and had some very bitter experiences with regards to 'customer support'. Though technically, Sun is superb, they could go a long way in improving the customer service.

Hi, Thanks for the reply, however i already re-tune the STB, but still the aditya channel not coming. And the second option is not possiple, because the less dealers in Maharastra. Regards,Raja

Have u tried contacting the Nodal officer?

Hi,

Now i am able to see the channels Aditya,Kalaignar seithigal and Vasanth , but i am not doing anything in STB, it is automatically come.