Sun Direct DTH: help

Arun Prasad

Regular
ISP
DATA ONE
i got mercury plus.. before that i have balance of Rs 487/- but after i purchased that my balance reduced to Rs 292/- for what they reduced extra Rs 75/- apart from that Rs 120/- and also while subscribing it asks that " add on deal period exceeds that base period do u want to continue" what does it means?

i got mercury plus.. before that i have balance of Rs 487/- but after i purchased that my balance reduced to Rs 292/- for what they reduced extra Rs 75/- apart from that Rs 120/- and also while subscribing it asks that " add on deal period exceeds that base period do u want to continue" what does it means?

I think your basic package ends soon, so while recharge for 3 months for mercury package it might have exceeded your basic.And for that reason they deducted 75rs for basic pack.

to me also took 75 extra.....guys kindly tell me steps to recharge my account through website

Its simple.Just see you have the enough balance for that packages.

For every 100rs card you get 89rs value (11rs deducted as tax). so count the amount for the package you want.

then login in your account,

click recharge if you dont have balance, (then enter voucher number and recharge your account)

then click Purchased Plans,

then click on Purchase Add On Deal,

then select the package you want,

then click continue ,

then click purchase.. wait until you get message that it was successful

thats all.:thumbsup:

Calculation of packages (taking examply of mercury plus package which cost 40rs per month.. so 120rs for 3 months)

To get this package you should have balance of more than 120 in your account.

suppose if you purchase 100rs recharge card you will just get 89rs which is not sufficient to get this package.So you need to purchase another 100rs card which will give you again 89rs value.. otherwise you can purchase 200rs voucher which will also give you 178rs value.

now when you recharge with this value for mercury plus package it will deduct 120rs and your account will show balance of -58 in your account.

kindly tel me which one voucher no(T00500000067890) or scarch card no

scratch number.

that one which you mentioned is known as topup card serial number.. (T005000000......) which is needed if you call CC not while doing online recharge.

just use the scratch number.