Sun Direct DTH: Change Location Details

• Thread starter Thread starter u2balu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 7,830

u2balu

ISP
DTH
hi frnds, i just want to know some details about location change. at present i am staying in chennai. I got transfer to bangalore. Now i am planning to shift the SUN DTH from chennai to bangalore. when i spoke to cc, each person saying differently. if any body changed the SUN DTH from one place to other please let me know the how much amount they will charge. i have different options. 1) In Chennai from place to other place. i.e. tambaram to T.nagar (To freinds place)2) From chennai to Bangalore3) From Chennai to Tirupati (A.P)4) From chennai to HosurFor all the above options, i can shift my DTH. please give me how much they will charge for this. thanks in advance. rgds,vijay

contact nodal officer..he will give correct solution

Hi,I had the same situation some month back. When i contacted i got the below information.The shift charges from one place to another place (within the same district/city), it is 400 RS.The shifting charges between states vary upto 1000/-You need to inform to the local dealer they will come and collect your dish. You can keep the STB with you. They will issue an Transfer form where the details of your connection will be mentioned and the accessories with you will be mentioned.You need to take this to the dealer in your new location and you can get the dish installed on your home. You will be charged only the cables consumed. Labor charges are 100 RS depending the building. If the wiring is bit completed, the labour charges may go upto 200.

Hi,Best Solution is call an electrician and dismount the Dish and cables.Carry your Dish and STB with you, Call the electrician in that area and mount the Dish. It will cost around 400-500 for mounting and dismounting.

If u do it yourself and can angle dish in correct direction then it won't cost you a penny.

Call me iam a dealer in hosur i will help you 9786070901