Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
lLlrgDR.webp

On the run from a drug deal gone bad, brilliant college dropout Mike Ross finds himself working with Harvey Specter, one of New York City's best lawyers.

Finished first season. It reminds me of two shows... First Collar on how it is presented. Mad Men because the character of Harvey Specter is so freaking similar to Don Draper.

The problem is that Specter is like 5% of what Draper is. It just does not feel solid enough. When Draper talks, you listen. When Specter talks, you hope that he would say something that would impress you. Sadly, it does not happen very often.

Last edited:
Forgot to add... Rick Hoffman's character is so freaking similar to what he played in The $treet. If anyone has seen The $treet, he would know what I mean!

Never seen the street but I like season 1 of Suits and waiting for season 2. Kya baat hai admiji aaj kal aap tv shows bahut dekh rahe ho.

I like the first season.@dupree: I am of the opinion that the American TV shows in the last decade are better than American movies. There are a limited number of good movies per year. But, there are lots of good shows.

@balajik your right, after watching tv shows I don't feel like watching movies.

second season started recently. i think four episodes have broadcast. plan to watch them sometime this week!

lol. how many shows are able to maintain the same quality in the second season. i did not even like the first season much because the characters are weak. but would continue to watch it because the execution is very good.

Rather than lack of spark, I feel the second season is a lot more slow paced and less humerous than the first. Nonetheless, I'm enjoying it 😀

I'm enjoying the second season just fine. Talking about legal dramas, I enjoy Franklin & Bash. The show doesn't take itself seriously but it's lot of fun. And it has sexy female guest stars all the time.

man. checking out season 2 right now and the same problem. i just do not see Harvey Specter as the character they have made it out to be!i do love his secretary too!

season season has turned out to be much better than the first. just finished the second last episode of season 2 last night. donna is amazing. i doubt i have seen a stronger personal secretary role ever. season finale should be awesome. and then i would have to wait for a year to get to the next season 🙁

Which channel is this show on?Also see Dexter,HIMYM,Friends,Big Bang theory,Everybody Loves Raymond these shows are quite nice too 🙂