i guess you did not search deep enough 🙂or you could be right as well. 😕

LOL. That curious remark from Anant made me search too, and he is right so far both the actresses have not gone nude

looked like that to me too. though i did not spend too much time on researching.

It's only the mid-season finale. The remaining 6 episodes in the second season will return in January.

even then... what happened in the episode 10 was well very disappointing considering the rest of the second season. i mean too much happened within one single episode.

what they could not resolve in the entire season, they managed to resolve when they were stoned. this also helped them to solve the other big problem with hardman. and not only that, they were also able to get rid of him! not only this, mike also finds his long lost girlfriend. he also manages to realize that he wants to fix things with rachel. only to make out with his long lost girlfriend who is apparently married now. and well he also manages to **** it up when rachel finds out! the scene between mike and his long lost girlfriend at his apartment was just so freaking stupid. and then the kiss in the office with rachel? that was so freaking stupid. the whole episode i was just facepalming.