Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

babu_koolguy

Regular
ISP
BSNL DATAONE UNMITED
As suggested by vebmetal put in your suggestions so that meaculpa can take the issues to Tata Sky senior person and solve the issues so go head and put ur suggestions

give STB on rent.allow customers to choose the channels they want. individually.provide a free/cheap connection shifting service.concentrate on improving quality of service rather than fighting legal cases.

One suggestion is that if u can't get a particular channel then try to get a alternative till that channel is shown for example Since Sun Tv is not coming pls try to get show raj tv till u get sun tv Second dont negotiate with broadcasters for a particular channel when a particular event is show on the channel for example neo sports Tata Sky started negotiation only on the eve of the match

first change the rules of giving dish as Tata Sky property. give the rights to custmer to pick the channels what they want.

umm tata owning the dish is a good idea if they take the responsibility of fixing it if it goes bad.

i think they do take the responsibilty of fixing the dish if it goes bad.

so whats so bad abt it!i would never like to own the modem used for airtel connectivity. they tend to go bad after a while.

nothing! thats what im sayin, its good that tata owns the dish!(i thought you werent sure if tata takes the responsibilty :ashamed🙂

dunno i have a feeling that they would take care of it for u for 12 months. that's for the STB atleast i think. dunno about the dish.

you buy the stb, so you own it. it comes with a 12 months warranty.the Tata Sky guys take care of the dish and all other equipment that is installed other than the stb whenever there is any problem.

get rid of the ownership of the stb as well 😀allow third party STBs... if the user wants to use it.

Ok..all points noted..in addition to this, I am also adding the pressing question of when we will get Sun and what they are planning to do about Neo Sports. With monsoon approaching I also want to understand how severe signal loss will actually be and whether anything can be done to reduce the problem (eg. provide a temporary shelter for the dish)