Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

Some more - 1) 'Back' button does not work when viewing a channel in normal TV mode that can be switched to Active Sports.2) Improve the EPG with more details about the show, specially the football games.3) Add English audio to Pogo.

Yes. Add more channels and I do agree with the back button functionality.Bring tivo to India!

Ok, here is a summary of all suggestions. Let me know if there's anything I havent covered. And if there are any more suggestions, please post by tonight, as I want to send this off by end of this week. 1. Bouqets The current packages are not relevant to most viewers. We would prefer to pick and pay for the individual channels, that we want to watch.Absence of South Channels and Sports coverage is very irritating, please buck up and let us know when they are coming! Current package is also weak in international and movie programming.All channels to have full language choice functionality 2. Hardware Unlock STBs and let us buy from the open market. Alternatively, give us a wider choice of STBs incl. higher end ones with recording capability. 3. Payment mechanism More convenient modes – Can we have post paid schemes and not just pre-paid?Can we have online payment?daily update of a/c balance 4. Programming Quality issuesWidescreen content. STBs with component out. Zee channel quality should improve5. Software issuesGet rid of 8 digit number on sports channelsMake EPG more feature rich/ give more infoProvide ability to add FTA Channels which is currently disabledAdd automatic channel switching functionalityBack Button functionality does not work when switching from Active sports to regular channels 6. Customer Service Both through mail and call centre needs to be more informed. And can the number please be toll free?Also have a free no-risk trial period in place. 7. Website related Ensure compatability with Firefox.

But add these too.. The following European channels are available in india with the following satellites. Let Tata Sky should broadcast with their DTH system. RAI International (Spanish) - 1005 C-BAND ASIASAT 2 (100.5 E)RTPi (Portugese) - 1005 C-BAND ASIASAT 2 (100.5 E)TVE (Italian) - 1005 C-BAND ASIASAT 2 (100.5 E)RIK (GReek) - 0765 TELSTAR 10 (76.5 E) TV5 ASIE (French) - 0660 C-Band INTELSAT 704 (66.0E)

They should have a refund policy(Presently they dont have any refund policy) if they are going to supply their own settop boxes hence person who is not satisfied can return the box and get money back 🙁

Suggestion for showcase section:Eng movie in showcaseReduce price of showcase moviesUser should be able to watch the movie for one whole day

Am editing my post to include new comments Unless I am mistaken, Showcase movies can already be watched for one whole day?Also what should the price be reduced to?

When DISH TV broadcast the following channels MGM MoviesTCM MoviesTrace TVSS MusicVoyages TVTV5 - asie what happen to Tata Sky to broadcast some more good ENGLISH channels ?

@meaculpa I am not sure if one can see Showcase movies for whole day... I think it is available just for the selected time slot.. I may be wrong .... Movies shouldn't cost more than Rs. 20-30..Some more recommendations:Zee channels picture quality should improveStop irritating alerts for new movies on showcase... or make an opt in-out list ..To get account balance updated everyday ... Btw to whom will u submit this list? U know someone working for Tata Sky?

That 8 digit number problem is there on all channels not only spots channels. They should stop showing it on all channels ( just a commenting a line of code in software) or else should ensure that the number appears once or twice a day randomly for 2-5 seconds.presently it sucks user with its almost 1 minute of display on screen.

gr8.. lets hope something positive comes out of it... although changes r even less than tht of asteroid striking the earth 🙂