• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 116
  • Views: Views 20,605
B

babu_koolguy

Regular
ISP
BSNL DATAONE UNMITED
As suggested by vebmetal put in your suggestions so that meaculpa can take the issues to Tata Sky senior person and solve the issues so go head and put ur suggestions

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
give STB on rent.allow customers to choose the channels they want. individually.provide a free/cheap connection shifting service.concentrate on improving quality of service rather than fighting legal cases.

B

babu_koolguy

Regular
ISP
BSNL DATAONE UNMITED
One suggestion is that if u can't get a particular channel then try to get a alternative till that channel is shown for example Since Sun Tv is not coming pls try to get show raj tv till u get sun tv Second dont negotiate with broadcasters for a particular channel when a particular event is show on the channel for example neo sports Tata Sky started negotiation only on the eve of the match

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
stbs with recording capabilities on rent ;)

M

mallikhar

ISP
office
first change the rules of giving dish as Tata Sky property. give the rights to custmer to pick the channels what they want.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
umm tata owning the dish is a good idea if they take the responsibility of fixing it if it goes bad.

V

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
ISP
MTNL Triband 1333 2mbps night 1mbps day
i think they do take the responsibilty of fixing the dish if it goes bad.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
so whats so bad abt it!i would never like to own the modem used for airtel connectivity. they tend to go bad after a while.

V

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
ISP
nothing! thats what im sayin, its good that tata owns the dish!(i thought you werent sure if tata takes the responsibilty :ashamed:)

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
dunno i have a feeling that they would take care of it for u for 12 months. that's for the STB atleast i think. dunno about the dish.

V

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
ISP
you buy the stb, so you own it. it comes with a 12 months warranty.the Tata Sky guys take care of the dish and all other equipment that is installed other than the stb whenever there is any problem.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
get rid of the ownership of the stb as well :Dallow third party STBs... if the user wants to use it.

M

meaculpa

Regular
ISP
tata indicom vsnl
Ok..all points noted..in addition to this, I am also adding the pressing question of when we will get Sun and what they are planning to do about Neo Sports. With monsoon approaching I also want to understand how severe signal loss will actually be and whether anything can be done to reduce the problem (eg. provide a temporary shelter for the dish)

H

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
temporary shelter for the dish ???? :confused: ... signal loss can be reduced only with the use of bigger dish...