• Thread starter Thread starter varun120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,796

varun120

Cult of Personality
ISP
Fivenet/1&1
I have a isp in my area named capsule networks. I don't know if anybody uses it or not. They are giving 2mbps unlimited at 800 rs (inclusive of taxes). The most fascinating aspect for me is that they are providing dc++ service. So is Capsule worth risking or should I be taking reliance thunder plans? I could dump capsule if i don't like their service but dc++ makes it tempting. Or should I go with reliance thunder plans?? Suggest mates. Thank you.

Anyone please??

I have a isp in my area named capsule networks. I don't know if anybody uses it or not. They are giving 2mbps unlimited at 800 rs (inclusive of taxes). The most fascinating aspect for me is that they are providing dc++ service. So is Capsule worth risking or should I be taking reliance thunder plans? I could dump capsule if i don't like their service but dc++ makes it tempting. Or should I go with reliance thunder plans?? Suggest mates. Thank you.
Try using Capsule Networks their plans are reasonable as you can check out in www.capsulenetworks.com and their DC++ is also awesome plus their other add on services are also good like buffer-less YouTube on any quality + High speed torrent download of 5 to 10 Mbps on any of the plans like 256 Kbps also.