• Thread starter Thread starter rodeoz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,593

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
ISP
Airtel
Hi allAny suggestions for an all in one wireless coloured LaserJet printer?No fixed budget, but anything cheap and good for daily home printing needs will do.Thanks!Hi allAny suggestions for an all in one wireless colour LaserJet printer?No fixed budget, but anything cheap and good for daily home printing needs will do.Thanks!
Sorry for the weird post. Wanted to edit the original post on Tapatalk for Android, ended up quoting it.

Wireless Laser won't come cheap. You may go for inkjet instead, they are economical HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 6525 e-All-in-One Printer HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 All-in-One Printer Since you 're buying it for home use. It's economical to fill the ink in cadridge, a cadrige can be filled & used upto 5 times. No need to buy new cadrige evry now & then. As the spec of the above printers say 1000 pages with evry filling. Practically you could reach 4-4.5k pages by refilling it again & again. P.S - Don't make the ink dry. If you don't use it daily. Atleast print 2-3 test pages evry week (Both color & BW).

You won't find many colour laser AIO's with wireless support, since they are usually meant for office use and have ethernet support. Decent ones will cost around ~30k, its not worth paying that much unless the printing requirements are >1000 pages per month. Panasonic DP-MB300 costs 30k, ethernet + colour laser + AIO.

Offtopic... Seeing the HP printers with cheap inks makes me want to throw away my perfectly functional canon printer. Cartridges are 1000+ rupees and do not last for much long. Plus I do not have the wireless version. Tempted.