Suggestions For A New Broadband Connection

ISP
Searching
Guys, I am fairly new to this forum. As is evident from the title, I am desperately in need for a new broadband connection. I live in Santoshpur (Jadavpur) area of Kolkata. Alliance Broadband and Wishnet and all other local cable broadband providers are not an option for me.
I want your suggestions. My monthly budget is not more than Rs. 700 and I need an unlimited connection. Is Reliance Wired Broadband available in Kolkata - 75 (Santoshpur) area?
Also, how is Tikona in Kolkata?
Any other broadband service provider is welcome.
I cannot go for BSNL at this point.
Thanks.

Sankhadeep Mazumder said:
Guys, I am fairly new to this forum. As is evident from the title, I am desperately in need for a new broadband connection. I live in Santoshpur (Jadavpur) area of Kolkata. Alliance Broadband and Wishnet and all other local cable broadband providers are not an option for me.
I want your suggestions. My monthly budget is not more than Rs. 700 and I need an unlimited connection. Is Reliance Wired Broadband available in Kolkata - 75 (Santoshpur) area?
Also, how is Tikona in Kolkata?
Any other broadband service provider is welcome.
I cannot go for BSNL at this point.
Thanks.
Dear Sankhadeep,
Thank you for enquiring about our Tikona service.
Please provide your details by filling the following link
http://tikona.in/for-home/broadband-plans/plans/book-now/
Our representative will contact you to schedule a demo appointment
Regards,
Tikona Care

Requesting all forum members to kindly reply to my post. As all of us know, Reliance will be rolling out 4G services across India by this year's end, I am really looking forward to it. I have a small query. Every now and then I read articles on various websites that Reliance is laying underground optical fibre lines. I think that there will be 4G towers and Reliance will install a CPE in the customer's premises and from the CPE, there will be a LAN connection to the computer. If that's the case then why is there a need to lay fibre optics lines?

First of all a 4G LTE site needs a decent backhaul link to continously support multiple 40-50 mbps data connection. One way is to lease capacity from the existing providers from the area or to build their own capacity. They are opting for the second to be future proof plus most probably they have other hidden plan to launch FTTH services. They're not revealing this now but that seems to be the logical explanation of laying so much of fiber.

Tikona Care said:
Dear Sankhadeep,
Thank you for enquiring about our Tikona service.
Please provide your details by filling the following link
http://tikona.in/for-home/broadband-plans/plans/book-now/
Our representative will contact you to schedule a demo appointment
Regards,
Tikona Care
Is Tikona sleeping. I have sent 2 "Ask For Sales Visit" requests. Still no reply. Is Tikona prepared to let go off customers in this manner?