[suggestion] Which shaving stick do you use?

dextermorgan

I got banned!
ISP
Beam Fiber
I'm a stubble kind of guy so trimmer with shaving cream works fine for me. Thinking to try the clean shave look for the time being. Which shaving stick do you use?

I used cheap 40rs double sided mens razor with 9 'o clock blades and it worked fine for me few years back. Posting this query here to see if anything can beat it. Also, is there any branded mens double side razor?

Also, I use old spice shaving cream. Anything better than it?

I am using Gillette Fusion since a very long time. Tried a switch to Pace XL by Letsshave, was horrible so switched back to Fusion.

I am using Gillette Fusion since a very long time. Tried a switch to Pace XL by Letsshave, was horrible so switched back to Fusion.
I've tried "modern" shaving kits but my skin just doesn't agree with any of them
------
I am loving the Blade & Bath razor right now. If you want to waste some money use a branded double edge razor 😛 consider getting the Bombay Shaving Company kit. 😛
Is 1845rs worth it for their shaving razor?

Oh nice. A decent double edge razor would cost you more than thousand rupees so it looks like a decent value.

I would still recommend ordering the Blade and Bath trial kit for 300 rupees. I like it more than let's shave.

^ Do you use this kit? small review please? 🙂

Thing is , I don't know if i'll stick with clean shave look. And I don't know if their skin products agree with my skin. I mix and matched many creams till I found old spice to be the best suited for my skin . If I order and find those creams not agreeing with my skin, its money down the drain

I have not purchased Bombay kit. But I did buy a double edge razor from eBay a while ago and I do use it regularly. I even use an Ustra when I am feeling a bit bored. I do have the Blade and Bath kit and it's my favorite way to shave right now. 😛

I have this razor:

Feather Double Edge Shaving Razor

If you are looking for shaving foam, I would recommend the one being sold by Let's Shave. Like it more than Gillette.

They are not clear about how much they are charging for blades. If their prices are higher than Amazon/eBay I do not see why I would be buying the same Feather blades from them!

I have not purchased Bombay kit. But I did buy a double edge razor from eBay a while ago and I do use it regularly. I even use an Ustra when I am feeling a bit bored. I do have the Blade and Bath kit and it's my favorite way to shave right now. 😛

I have this razor:

Feather Double Edge Shaving Razor
blade and bath appear very reasonable 🙂 300rs to try. ordering them
------
If you are looking for shaving foam, I would recommend the one being sold by Let's Shave. Like it more than Gillette.
My dad uses big ass bottle of gillette and it doesn't agree with my skin. My skin becomes very oily after using that foam. Does same thing happen with this foam as well? ordering it abways 🙂

assuming you have not used fusion yet, it just might work for you. fusion has spoilt a lot of people 😛

i have been using barbar for a few weeks now. it has worked fine for me. of course it is impossible for me to speak for your skin 😛 but i know another guy who loves it much over gillette. 😛

They are not clear about how much they are charging for blades. If their prices are higher than Amazon/eBay I do not see why I would be buying the same Feather blades from them!
1850rs for 10 feather blades and shaving stick from bombay shaving company is still too costly imo. Atleast add an cheaper option for people looking to get a feel of the product

pack of 20 blades retail for 900rs on amazon so shaving stick (which comes with 10 feather blades) cost 1400rs which is too much.

so much hassle buying the right shaving kit, makes me remember why I hated shaving 😛