suggestion to government regarding bsnl

colour screen

ISP
bsnl unli
1)merge bsnl and mtnl immediately.

2)India must have two state owned mobile phone companies.

3)New plan suggestions for bsnl/mtnl broadband

(same rates for business and home users)

a)HB (Home and biz)

HB 100 - 2 mbps 0.4 GB (extra usage 25 paise/MB)
HB 250 - 2 mbps 1 GB (extra usage 25 paise/MB)
HB 500 - 2 mbps 2.5 GB (extra usage 20 paise/MB)
HB 750 - 2 mbps 5 GB (extra usage 15 paise/MB)
HB 1000 - 2 mbps 10 GB (extra usage 10 paise/MB)

b) HB UL (Home and business unlimited)

HB UL 100 - 48 kbps unlimited
HB UL 250 - 128 kbps unlimited
HB UL 500 - 256 kbps unlimited
HB UL 750 - 384 kbps unlimited
HB UL 1000 - 512 kbps unlimited

(Please email me to anandavysya@indiatimes.com if you want to contact me)

(Please email me to anandavysya@indiatimes.com if you want to contact me)

For what? Packaged tour to Ranchi?

Bah, I want (at least) 1 mbps unlimited for Rs 1000 (or less) per month!And also that packaged tour to Ranchi! 🙂

What is the purpose of this thread? Are you involved with BSNL broadband planning?

Color Screen, please stand for election, and try to become the IT Minister. I for one will surely vote for you!:thumbsup: Meanwhile, while I appreciate your - frustrations - and I'm sure they are born out of bitter personal experience (which you're welcome to share)..I don't think posting this here will help. I doubt if BSNL people check this thread. If you hacked their site and posted this there they might take notice (then again they might not) Why don't you write to some senior BSNL head, or to the IT babus, if you feel so strongly?

Its a really a Hilarious Thread !!!!! :ashamed: :hysterical: :rofl:

ah.. should i? should i? alright.. guess i cant stop myself from posting on this stupid thread!!..the fact is.. we have absolutely no power over bsnl/mtnl if all we do is post pointless threads with dream plans...lets get real.. u want to see those plans in action.. lets get together and flood bsnl's mail's with complaints.. then.. maybe.. there could be hope..

There mailboxes are already flooded, emails bounce most of the times 🙂Only to to make sure your voice is "heard" (not necessarily acted upon) it to either file an RTI query (Costs Rs 10 DD + 35 Rs Return Receipt post from postal dept)Or you can purchase a few shares of MTNL and file a written query to invester relations [in lines of... this could be a better business strategy, is this being considered...]

Won't cost more then 50 - 60 Rs (You might even earn something). 10 shares will cost ~1500, hold them just enough to raise thsi question and then sell'em. Borkerage for buying and selling would be ~50 Rs.

Borkerage for buying and selling would be ~50 Rs.

I think it should be 5/10/15 paise per Rs 100.

here rates are such.