Suggestion: Good Android phone under 15k?

• Thread starter Thread starter mukul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,885

mukul

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I am going to buy a new android phone which should be under 15k. I was googling for reviews but saw they almost all of them are 2-3 months old. So I thought that new phones must have come up about which I would be unaware. I was considering HTC Wildfire S or Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman as want it to have a good camera and sound quality.So can you tell me which one I should go for?Please also tell any other phones which are under 15k and have good features. Preferably it should have ICS, but other versions would do fine if the phone is good. Thank you.

Wildfire S is so old......Highgly unlikely to get ICS... Only 600 Mhz processor.. Avoid this, I would say.Sony might be a better choice as its bound to get ICS, Has secondary cam & all that.Personally will also consider Defy+ in that range. But may not meet all your requirements.

If you are willing to hike your budget a bit - I would say have a look at the new HTC One V.. Sony Neo V, Sony Ray...If Samsung is ok - you can look at Samsung Ace PlusLG - After Optimus One, none of the new phones seem to inspire confidence. But you can take a look at Optimus Sol.

I am willing to stick with HTC and Samsung cause I haven't heard of much problems with them...Whats the price for HTC One V and Sony Neo V?

Around 17.5-18 online. Maybe cheaper is some "bazaar" (Based on some discussions here). I would say wait for somebody on the forum from Delhi who may be able to recommend a good place to buy it from in Delhi for a lesser price than that.

I know your dont want motorola but just think again for Defy+. That will be best phone available in that price (under16K). Otherwise there is ACE and live walkman are the only choice. Dont ever think of wildfire S. If you are considering going for without bill option go for Neo V, in mumbai it is available for 13.5K

The Desire HD/Inspire 4G is available for 17.5k on eBay, check that out, if you're interested. A friend bought neo V for 16.5k-17k, here in Gurgaon (with bill and warranty).

The Desire HD/Inspire 4G is available for 17.5k on eBay, check that out, if you're interested. A friend bought neo V for 16.5k-17k, here in Gurgaon (with bill and warranty).

Matlab without bill to 15k tak ka mil jaayega Neo dilli mein... chalo dekhta hoo aaj pata karke aata hoo..