• Thread starter Thread starter mukul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,584

mukul

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I am looking forward to SE Xperia ARC S. I cant seem to find any other good phone. Should I go for a phone from HTC ONE series? I am not willing to take the risk after reading Sushubh's post about ONE X.Requirements:Single or Dual Core ProcessorAtleast 512MB RAMAtleast 5MP Camera with HD video recording + Front camera for video callingPreferably upgradable to ICS i.e Android 4.0Only Samsung, Sony Ericsson or HTC.

Samsung Galaxy S Plus... Though... Not very clear if it would get ICS. Knowing Samsung, they might have forgotten they ever launched this phone at all!

hmm. sensation is a good buy i guess. and it is getting the ics update. sola is below 20K as well.

If you can stretch the budget. Checkout ebay's one day offer for Sony xperia S (28,190) with emi option ... Sony xperia S 12MP Cam 1.5 Ghz dual core 1 GB RAM 220 GPU Qualcomm 4.3 inches screen

What are your priorities?

Any specific reason for choosing Android?

Its just cause I had an iPhone 3GS before. Wanna buy an Android phone now.

----------

heh. looks like me and samuel are joining the anti-android cult!

----------

Nokia lumia 800 is something worth checking out!

Nah.. no windows phone please! 😛

why not? if you have never used an android phone before, windows phone is actually a much better option especially considering you are switching from ios.

Windows - TickAndroid - TickIphone - TickGuess time for someone to suggest Nokia's symbian (not going to be me) & then I will add Blackberry to that list & we will have everything major covered.If Android, Sony would be a good choice. Sola should be good.. Also. HTC Sensation is worth a glance.Though a few folks here have suggested S2 would drop to that range once S3 launches which I am skeptical 😛leasantry: . But might be worth a wait.

heh. Nokia 808 pureview is going to be beyond his range so did not recommend that 😀and i do not think anyone on this forum would recommend blackberry in any case! i basically recommended wp over android because most ios users find android to be a scattered mess. wp is closed to ios in user experience (and limitations 😉 )

I am not going to recommend the current BB phones 😀 .. But BB10 phones might be worth having an eye on... Basically, its their last throw of dice, and hence expecting a best final attempt from them.. You too have seen the specs right, of alpha device?. But, cant say, they have messed up before.. So, will reserve judgement till they come out in the final quarter of this year.