Suggest some good oximeter and BP monitoring device

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 8,595
Compared to all products available right now in market the quality is okay. No loose wires. Sensor detect if finger is present or not properly. Idk what else to check.

Reading keeps changing +-1/2 value. This is how its supposed to work right?

Source

Last edited:
Use only duracell with these devices

Is the expensive option of Hesley PC-60F really worth it?

lol this was selling for 4500 few days ago. microtek is quite nice imo. my unit has a black spot on the display but otherwise it has been working great so far.

hesley does seem to have a bunch of features that makes it a good premium device. storage for old readings. plus guide on values. plus a mode where it can take continues reading or after a 30 second gap based on the reviews. i would consider getting it over other models that seems to be quite basic in comparison.

I am seriously regretting buying a pulse oximeter for 3k. Now all of them come below 2k. Due to all second wave anxiety I bought one for Rs 3k. Though it turned out to be good but the price has almost halved in just 15-20 days.

Reviving an old thread. Now looks like a good time to buy an oximeter, since stock is available, prices seems reasonable.
Any suggestions? Looking to keep it under 1k, can spend more if required.
Just want one in case we have another wave and them they all go out of stock again.

Yup saw them. They look like generic ones (all look same with different branding).
I believe should suffice the purpose?

Last edited:
Prices for oximeters have gone up 25-30% in the last week, i ordered a accusure it was not good so returned, ordered Dr. Morepen for 900 from flipkart, had ordered a Breuer for 1600 2 weeks back working fine.

Yeah they have gone up in recent days so good time to buy now before they start disappearing again. models that were selling for 4K were selling for 800-1200 few days ago.