Suggest me the Best Broadband connection - Chennai

ISP
BSNL
HI Guys,

Due to transfer from vadapalani to Perungudi I have lost the BSNL broadband connection and the BSNL transfer is not possible in my area (kurunji Nagar,perungudi) it seems the reason from the BSNL person is that Broadband or Phone cable and all under the ground for more than 10 meters deeper so we can't dig it so they informed us to surrender the connection

So Guys please suggest me the best Broadband Connection in perungudi

# Need Good speed
# Reasonable Monthly charge
# Unlimited Downloads

Please help me Guys

Thanks
Prem

Hi Prem ,

I have used 4 Isp's so far , Hathway Broadband , Tikona Broadband , BSNL and Airtel and among the four I can safely say Airtel offers u the best Experience , 2 MBPS Speed , 9 gb Download at 2 mbps , after 9 gb unlimited browsing and downloading at 512 kbps all of this for rs 1099 rental , with tax it will be around rs 1250..... Hathway is no more in Chennai ; Speeds in BSNL are good but if the Line goes off they will take their own Sweet time to respond ; Tikona broadband Speeds are damn good and their Prices are damn cheap!!!! but u will get frequent disconnections as they use a receiver in ur rooftop to acquire signals from a booster in a common location but if ur receiver's direction turns by even an Inch then ur speed will get affected drastically!!!! Customer Care and Service is good but customer care only works from 8am to 8pm but Airtel works 24/7.... Make ur choice

Hi Prem ,

I have used 4 Isp's so far , Hathway Broadband , Tikona Broadband , BSNL and Airtel and among the four I can safely say Airtel offers u the best Experience , 2 MBPS Speed , 9 gb Download at 2 mbps , after 9 gb unlimited browsing and downloading at 512 kbps all of this for rs 1099 rental , with tax it will be around rs 1250..... Hathway is no more in Chennai ; Speeds in BSNL are good but if the Line goes off they will take their own Sweet time to respond ; Tikona broadband Speeds are damn good and their Prices are damn cheap!!!! but u will get frequent disconnections as they use a receiver in ur rooftop to acquire signals from a booster in a common location but if ur receiver's direction turns by even an Inch then ur speed will get affected drastically!!!! Customer Care and Service is good but customer care only works from 8am to 8pm but Airtel works 24/7.... Make ur choice

Thanks for your best reply Emmanuel Leorn !!! I really appreciate your valuable response !!!!