Suggest me a good Phone/Fax

GadgetGuru12

Regular
ISP
BSNL Home 1800
Hello..

Im looking to buy a Phone/Fax for the office. We will have 20-30 fax only in a month.
Sending and receiving. So, not that much usage.

I was looking at HP® 640 Inkjet Plain-Paper Fax .
Amazon.com: HP 640 Inkjet Fax Machine: Electronics

Just wanted to know, if its good to those Inkjet Fax , because Im not sure, what will be the monthly cost for using such inkjet faxes.

So, let me know , if its good to go with it.

Also, let me know, if you have any other recommendation.

My budget is 100$ only.

For such a low usage, there are good online alternatives that you should look at.

it makes no sense to go for a dedicated fax machine if your usage is so low. i would suggest looking into online fax services if they do operate in india. the best alternative would have been using your computer for the same by connecting your fax line on a dial-up modem! but that would require the computer to be on 24x7 to receive the fax.

Panasonic is a good brand for Phones and Fax Machines generally. I have one I picked up from US, unfortunately that wouldnt work on 50Hz power cycle and I ended up never using it. However I did find a workaround to using it was to get a 12VDC to 110V AC 60Hz converter from the US. But I have since picked up a HP multi-function inkjet printer and a Canon Pixma 840 which has all printing and faxing capabilities. You should get these around 100-140$.