• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,292

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Dear Friends, I have a pc with 80 GB SATA hard disk and I would love to buy a new one with 500 GB of space, but the current rates are too high and do not fit my budget. So I have decided to upgrade my system with a new motherboard and 4 GB of DDR 3 RAM. I have a cpu Intel Dual Core 3 GHZ and it is hardly 3 months old. My current motherboard is Biostar G31 M7 TE with only 1 GB of DDR 2 RAM. Based on your experience, can you please help me find a good quality motherboard that can support 4 GB of DDR 3 RAM and my current CPU which is Intel Dual Core 3 GHZ? Please do mention the cost for both 4 GB DDR 3 RAM and new motherboard. My budget for both is a max of 4500 rupees. Thanks.

corsair value ddr3 4gb ...1166Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2 Motherboard ...2522the board does not have usb 3.0 support however.prices r from flipkarti m assuming ur current board s a lga775 socket board.

If you are not upgrading your CPU, I strongly suggest you to not upgrade. You will gain absolutely nothing by just upgrading your motherboard for DDR3 rams. You will be wasting money unnecessarily. Buying a new motherboard would be worthwhile only if you are getting a new processor.If you need more ram, just buy another 2GB DDR2 stick or maybe 2.