Suggest me a GOOD ENOUGH wireless router.

• Thread starter Thread starter Siddhesh222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,185

Siddhesh222

Regular
ISP
MTNL 256KBPS,DSL 399
Pressurising on the word " GOOD ENOUGH ". I dont want to use this shitty GLB-502T, it sucks balls.I am getting a new comp in Diwali so suggest a working router with no shitty firmware/software problem.Try to avoide D-Link.🙂

D-Link rox.go 4 ne wireless router from it.

I use Linksys WAG200G wireless router for my MTNL connection. It is really good, the performance of the router so far has been quite exceptional and it is extremely easy to set up as well. I have used D-Link before but I found this one much better.

buffalo is good particularly whr-G54S..flashable with customised firmware as well

buffalo whr-G54S doesnt have adsl modem built in. i think he wants to get rid of GLB-502T, so he'll have to get a wireless adsl router or adsl modem+wireless router.
Heres a buffalo wireless adsl router, but i have aboslutely no idea about its performance.

I use Linksys WAG200G wireless router for my MTNL connection. It is really good, the performance of the router so far has been quite exceptional and it is extremely easy to set up as well. I have used D-Link before but I found this one much better.

Ditto ..... the best you can get.

I was thinking that only buying a wireless router and throwing away the GLB-502T would work......So I have to keep the shitty GLB-502T?...Please say no. IT SUCKS.:madness:

buffalo whr-G54S doesnt have adsl modem built in. i think he wants to get rid of GLB-502T,

well the title of his thread said "suggest me a GOOD ENOUGH wireless router" and thats the suggestion he got.

@siddesh if u buy buffalo it will cost u around 2200 bucks and u can convert the glb to bridge mode and then connect the buffalo to it..this way u'll bypass most of glb's problems

Thankyou cyberwiz for your suggestion. But I am want to buy a good enough router this time so I want like people voting for specific brands.So from now onwards vote for one out of this.ALSO I will to stay 24/7.So by looking at above problems/queries vote for one of these brands 1)Buffalo 2)Netgear 3)Link-sysVOTING STARTS NOW!.EDIT: Which routers do MTNL provide incase I decide to use their equipment?.

in order to remove further confusion, firstly tell us if you want only a wireless router (you'll have to use the present GLB-502T) or a wireless router with adsl modem (so you can use it in place of the GLB-502T).why dont you start a poll? anyways i vote for buffalo. Linksys would come in 2nd place and Netgear in last.

Srsly I have know knowledge about computers.I am just 13.Mom had buyed this comp for me.Now she got so much of office work that she can't manage with office computer and she said she goes for a new comp for me and she uses the old one.So I just want anyway I can connect to the net from both the computers simultaneously.But everyone mention GLB-502T sucks and has MANY firmware problems.(WHICH IS TRUE!).So I would like to leave the choice upon you guys whether I should buy a Wireless router or a wireless ADSL2+router.And srsly NEVER BUY GLB-502T.