• Thread starter Thread starter srk006
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,496

srk006

Regulars
ISP
BB Home Combo UL 750 & MTS MBlaze
Hello every one! Please suggest me a good All-in-one capable of print,scan and copy. Any thing from HP, Canon or Epson. I need a reliable one for my personal use and i print around 1000-1500 pages per month. So it should be economical. Also i would prefer a model which allows to manually refill ink.🙂

just one suggest. since you are in india. get a HP. 🙂no company would allow/suggest manually refilling of inks. its a risk you have to take on your own.

ok. I will choose HP. Sushubh, Any suggestion for a model? Any ways, I am a very satisfied customer of HP from printers to laptops. :thumbsup:

well the point is that they update their models pretty regularly and their are minor changes. the best way would be to get the model which you can afford... just check the capacity of the model first... they are usually mentioned with the specifications... the availability of the model is also a big thing... the model u might find online might not be available with your local dealer. just get the model which your preferred deal has in stock and he can provide you with good support on it.

i think HP had 1 model. it was 4 in one (fax/phone too). and cost abt 6500/=. i forgot number but i had planned to buy it abt 8 months back when my old printer went bad but then i got printer repaired.

i have to get a printer for my place. i have yet not filed my IT returns and i need to get printouts to do so... might go for an all-in-one. but i hate the thought of buying printer cartridges.local PC shop is not very helpful... hate to go there and get them to use my pen drive to print out documents for me...

I have HP Photosmart C4188 all in one... Got it for Rs. 6300 ... It got 4 memory slots .. So u can print directly from the mmc cards and other cards ... Got a small lcd display also ... Print speed is good ... And u can refill the ink using a syringe ... My usage is not much ... Just 20-30 pages a month ... So I may not be able to provide the exact and accurate feedback abt this ... It prints images of awesome quality ... A decent printer for light usage ... I think i have printed around 700 pages from this and had to refill the black ink once ...

@Sushubh and OTother option.. file online with digital signature.if u dont have sig then take 1pg acknowledgement that u get and file it.

filing is not the problem... preparing it is... first have to go to nana's place to get him to make any sense out of my bank statements. then have to go to dad's chartered accountant who has all my details and tax receipts. 🙂 if you freelance without any system in place, you get messy statements to deal with!

i print around 1000-1500 pages per month. So it should be economical.

With that many pages, wouldn't it be economical to go for Laser printers (assuming that you are fine with B&W)?