Suggest me a broadband plan .

• Thread starter Thread starter Nefarious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,249
ISP
Airtel
Hi all , Currently I am using BSNL and I am on ULD 950 Plan ( 4mbps till 8 gb post 512kbps FUP) . I am from Jabalpur MP . Here only few ISP's are available . 1. BSNL 2. Airtel 3. Tikona I am on BSNL and Tikona's network is not available in my locality . I want to opt for Airtel if these conditions gets satisfied :1. Ping < 60 [ I play CS online and Pings are important ]2. Support and Stability is criteria . 3. Unlimited plan .In 950 rs I get 8gb at 4mbps which gets consumed within first week and the rest 20 days sucks at 512kbps . Even 360P videos are not stream able , forget about downloading movies : .My monthly budget is Rs 1000 max . So Airtel users I need your help , Kindly help me in following issues : 1. Does airtel provides good ping ? 2. What speed you get , I mean according to plan or any fluctuations ? 3. Which plan you are on and it will be great if you post a speed test result with Mumbai ( Vodafone/ Joister ) preferred. Apart from this kindly suggest me a good unlimited plan for home use . I surfed the website but the plans are not as per my city . Any plan with 2/4mbps available with good FUP ? Please suggest and reply with your precious comments regarding above criterion . Kind regards Nikhil .

Im on 8Mbps Rapid 80GB
Speed is good. between 7.5 to 9Mbps.
Pings are good for local server abt 30ms
But for online gaming i feel is not that good. i play BF4 and pings are high.

Thanks for the reply ! BTW How much you pay ? I mean apart from plan subscription , what is the total bill amount including service tax ?

Tax effectively works out to 12.36% (at least in Chennai this is the effective net rate)...so whatever your plan is, just add that amount for net

Airtel is way more reliable than BSNL, but also more expensive. You need to increase your budget to more than 1000, if you want more data. There is no other way.
As far as pings are concerned, only Airtel users in your general area would be able to answer that.