Suggest High speed unlimited Plans min FUP -Bangalore J.P nagar 2nd phase-

• Thread starter Thread starter detoknight
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,297

detoknight

ISP
bsnl
I recently moved to bangalore - J.P Nagar second phase and am staying in room/PG there.
I was previously using bsnl 1350 (4 Mbps, FUP 512 KBps after 30 Gb).
I approximately use 90 GB per month.
I want a reliable connection with atleast 4 MBps and and a post FUP Speed of 1 MBps if its possilble. (I can bear 512 KBps but not 256).
My budget is Rs.1500.
I was considering reliance 1099 UL plan but their customer care is not even picking the phone.
I am also considering
ACT Indulge 25 Mbps 1349 60 GB 512 Kbps
Please suggest suitable plans for me.
Also can someone tell me if address proof of the same residence is required? Because I am living in a residency not a house.

ACT and relaince both customer care are same kind but act broadband speed is good

detoknight said:
I want a reliable connection with atleast 4 MBps and and a post FUP Speed of 1 MBps if its possilble. (I can bear 512 KBps but not 256).
My budget is Rs.1500.
I was considering reliance 1099 UL plan but their customer care is not even picking the phone.
Also can someone tell me if address proof of the same residence is required? Because I am living in a residency not a house.
You seem to be confused between the terms Mbps and MBps. Here you go - https://support.speedtest.net/entries/21057567-What-do-mbps-and-kbps-mean
Don't even bother with Reliance. You'll get 40-50 Kbps speed all the time on that so-called 4 Mbps plan as even Bangalore is affected since last 4 months.
You'll need a certificate or something from your landlord or the from the police station in which your area falls under.
Opt for ACT or BSNL. airtel is out of your budget.