Suggest : Either Samsung Galaxy SII Or Samsung Galaxy R?

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,307

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
Well, finally I have decided to go for Galaxy..though I have tight hand but somehow will manage to get it.I am planing to go for S2 but in second thought "Its almost a year old model", Should I go For R or wait for S3(may be highly priced then I have to rollback to S2) Or wait for phones which will support LTE-TD?Will launch of S3 bring down the price of S2?I am confused and looking at features my heart says S2, I am at no hurry.I dont like Sony's UI(specially iCons), will never touch Nokia for Smartphone,LG out of consideration.Whenever I see Galaxy S2.. I feel like> :tasty😛lease help!

Galaxy R is no more available in the market.

I don't know the reason. One of my friends wanted to get it but he could not get it in any store or online. He says the piece was last available in Croma but at 24K (he had seen the model available at 20.8K at some other stores) so he completely dropped the idea.

Its been taken off by samsung itself due to bad reviews and sales gone down, unhappy customers.Better wait for S3 and get it through EMI if u can.

Just wait for SIII as it will have 2.0ghz quad core processor and 1.5gb of ram with 4.8 inch, full HD 1080P resolution display with 16:9 aspect ratio. Or theres an good phone but not sure its available in indian market xiaomi m1 its the fastest and best phone but an chinesees maker with 1.5ghz quad core processor 🙂 so my best suggestion would be wait as there are many other phones releasing

if you have contacts in mumbai, try to get a grey market unit of Galaxy nexus. it should be below Rs. 25K. anything around that is great value for money deal.

No point buying S2 because you will get i9100G and not i9100 which not worth that much money IMO. I'd recommend HTC Sensation @ 22k

HTC Sensation and Motorola Atrix 2 are also worth checking out though I would personally go for Nexus in this price range!

Is there any way to get the look of Samung R/S2 UI in xperia sola? I dont like the icons of Sony.

^ Thanks a lot... any link for untouched TW4.5 as above was heavily modified as said by the author?

untouched tw 4.5 will require proprietary Samsung libraries that are present only in Samsung phones. I have used both this and the original Samsung TW and its impossible to notice any difference.