Suggest|Best Digital Camera|Around 15000/-

I

iCharlie

I am planning to buy digital camera with following main specification..Megapixel : 10-12mpoptical Zoom: 10x or more..I would like to invite suggestions from you guys as I am not good into selecting consumer electronics.

Sushubh

Administrator
you have not given out much details. what kind of a camera you are looking for? a portable one? a dslr type?

I

iCharlie

Any types Opera bro...as i dont know much about it. But i guess portable one will be good..by the time I am googling it but you know by reading specifications i can not conclude good quality camera.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

If its having HD then sone par suhaga!

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

How about these 2 :

1) Cannon PowerShot SX130 IS
2) Nikkon COOLPIX S8100

Rajeevraj

I recently bought the Sony DSC H70 for ~13000. It has 10x optical zoom, 16MP, HD recording etc... pretty good one.Just to add, I did check out the powershot you mentioned above. Felt it was too bulky. The Sony is much sleeker. Not sure about the nikon

HerpDerp

Regular
I recently bought the Sony DSC H70 for ~13000. It has 10x optical zoom, 16MP, HD recording etc... pretty good one.
This
Badass 720p HD recording too, check out youtube reviews..